首页 理论教育 餐饮部日常用语及旅游服务礼仪摘要

餐饮部日常用语及旅游服务礼仪摘要

时间:2023-11-16 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:This way,please.请问先生/女士(小姐)需要用餐吗?How do you do,this is our menu,please have a look.请您稍等。Just a moment,please.请慢用。Excuse me. This is your bill,please check it.这是找回的零钱,请清点。先生/女士,请允许我介绍一下本餐厅的土家风味餐吗?我们这里有啤酒、白酒和红酒,还有饮料。韩国酒水只有真露。We have only one kind of Korea wine, Chamjinisulro Soju.我们这里还有二锅头、竹叶青,口感和韩国的烧酒差不多,而且价格也便宜。

餐饮部日常用语及旅游服务礼仪摘要

请/这边请。This way,please.

请问先生/女士(小姐)需要用餐吗?Would you like something to eat,sir/madam/miss?

请问您共几位?How many,please?

您好,这是我们的菜单,请您过目。How do you do,this is our menu,please have a look.

请您稍等。Just a moment,please.

请慢用。Help yourself!

好走,欢迎下次光临。Bye-bye!Welcome to our hotel next time.

先生/女士,请问您需要喝什么酒/饮料?Excuse me,sir/madam/miss,What would you like to drink?

对不起,打扰一下,这是您的账单,请过目。Excuse me. This is your bill,please check it.

这是找回的零钱,请清点。Here is your cashes, please check it.

先生/女士,您的菜已经上齐了。请问还需要加点什么吗?Sir/Madam,here are all your ordered, would like something else?(www.xing528.com)

请慢用。Help yourself.

先生/女士,请问需要试一下本餐厅的招牌菜吗?Sir/Madam,would you like try today's special?

先生/女士,请允许我介绍一下本餐厅的土家风味餐吗?Sir/Madam,may I suggest our special in Tujia food for you?

先生/女士,这是您点的例汤。Sir/Madam, here is your clear soup.

您好,您需要什么酒水?How do you do,what kind of wine would you like?

我们这里有啤酒、白酒红酒,还有饮料。We have beer, white wine, red wine and beverages.

我们有当地产的白酒,口感很好的,您要不要买瓶尝尝?We have the white wine made in Zhangjiajie, it tastes very good,how about trying some?

韩国酒水只有真露。We have only one kind of Korea wine, Chamjinisulro Soju.

我们这里还有二锅头、竹叶青,口感和韩国的烧酒差不多,而且价格也便宜。We still have Erguotou and Zhuyeqing, Which are the same taste with wine from Korea, and they are very cheap.

您可以试试我们中国最有名的酒——五粮液剑南春和酒鬼酒。You can taste our Wuliangye, Jiannanchun, and Jiuguijiu. That are the most popular white wine in China.请您买单。May you settle your bill now,please?

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈