首页 理论教育 常用餐饮服务英语-餐饮服务与管理

常用餐饮服务英语-餐饮服务与管理

时间:2023-08-26 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:Part One Make a Reservation for the Guest预订服务1.Hello,this is...restaurant,×××speaking,what can I do for you?餐厅,我是服务员×××,有什么能为您做的?请问您一共有多少人来用餐?Part Two Show the Guest to the Table领位服务1.Welcome to...Chinese/western restaurant.欢迎光临……

常用餐饮服务英语-餐饮服务与管理

Part One Make a Reservation for the Guest  预订服务

1.Hello,this is...restaurant,×××speaking,what can I do for you?您好,这里是……餐厅,我是服务员×××,有什么能为您做的?

2.Good morning/afternoon/evening.May I help you?上午/下午/晚上好,我能为您做些什么?

3.How many people are there in your party?/How many guests are coming?请问您一共有多少人来用餐?

4.What time would you like to arrive?请问您几点到?

5.May I have your name,please?请问您贵姓?

6.May I take your telephone number,please?可以留下您的联系方式吗?

7.Is there anything special you would like us to prepare?请问您有什么特殊需求需要我们做准备的?

8.If you have further requirements,please let us know.如果您有什么要求,请通知我们。

9.I'm afraid that we only can guarantee the table before×××in the evening.恐怕我们餐厅只能给您留座到晚上×××。

10.Thank you for calling,see you.感谢您的致电,再见。

Part Two Show the Guest to the Table  领位服务

1.Welcome to...Chinese/western restaurant.欢迎光临……中/西餐厅。

2.This way please,sir/madam.这边请,先生/女士。

3.How many people are there in your party?你们一共有几位?

4.May I have your room number,please?我能知道您的房号吗?

5.Do you have any reservation?您有预订吗?

6.Under whose name did you reserve?请问您是用谁的名字预订的?

7.Do you prefer the smoking or non-smoking area?您喜欢吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

8.A table for how many?您想要几个人的桌子

9.A table for two,please.请准备两个人的桌子。

10.Over there would be a nice seat.那边的位子不错。

11.The table near the window is still vacant.靠窗的那桌子还空着。

12.I'd rather sit at the window/in the corner/at the entrance.我想坐在窗边/角落里/入口处。

13.I'm afraid all our tables are taken,sir.Would you mind waiting until one is free.先生,恐怕所有的位子都坐满了,您介意等到有空位吗?

14.We have a table for you now,sir.This way,please.We're very sorry for the delay.先生,现在有位子了,这边请。非常抱歉耽误了您的时间。

Part Three Take a Beverage Order 点酒水

1.What would you like to drink,sir?您要喝点什么呢,先生?

2.What may I bring you to drink?您想喝点什么?

3.I can recommend our special of the month.我推荐本月的特别饮料.

4.Can I bring you some Chinese tea?我可以给您一些中国茶吗?

5.May I suggest to bring you a cup of coffee?我建议您来一杯咖啡

6.How about some Oolong Tea?乌龙茶怎么样?

7.You care for a red wine,do you?您喜欢红酒,对吗?

8.What would you like to drink,sir?您想喝点什么,先生?

9.What would you like to drink with dinner?晚餐您想喝点什么?

10.We serve juice,soft drink,beer,wine...我们餐厅提供果汁,软饮,啤酒,红酒……

11.With or without ice please,sir?先生,请问您需要加冰吗?

12.Here are the wine list.Would you like to order an aperitif?这是酒单。您需要点一些开胃酒吗?

13.What do you think of the wine?您觉得这酒怎么样?

14.A bottle/can of beer please.请给我来瓶/罐啤酒。

15.I'm very sorry.Qingdao beer is not available at the present moment.真对不起,青岛啤酒已经售完了。

16.It is free of charge.这是免费的。

17.You'd better have some Shaoxing wine.It's very popular among the Chinese people.您可以来点绍兴黄酒中国人很喜欢喝。

18.Give us four jasmine teas and four lemon teas,please.请给我们四杯茉莉花茶和四杯柠檬茶。

Part Four Order Food  点菜

1.Here is the menu,please.这是菜单。

2.The waitress will take your order.服务员马上来给您点菜。(www.xing528.com)

3.May I take your order now?可以点菜了吗?

4.Sorry to have kept your waiting.对不起,让您久等了。

5.What kind of dish do you prefer?您喜欢什么口味的菜?

6.What kind of seafood do you prefer?您喜欢什么样的海鲜

7.We specialize in Hangzhou,Sichuan and Cantonese style.我们专门做杭州、四川、广东菜

8.How do you find the beef with pepper?您觉得尖椒牛柳怎样?

9.How is the seafood today?今天的海鲜新鲜吗?

10.Cantonese food is lighter while Beijing food is heavy and spicy.广东菜清淡一些,北京菜比较味重辛辣。

11.Do you think the food I ordered will be enough for us?你觉得我点的菜足够我们吃了吗?

12.Your fish/food takes 10 minutes to prepare.您的鱼/菜需要10 min的时间。

13.No MSG in the dishes,please.菜里不要放味精

14.It's the specialty of our restaurant.Would you like to have a try?这是我们餐厅的特色菜,您想尝尝吗?

15.May I suggest special spicy chicken?Many guests like it very much.我建议您尝尝辣子鸡,很多客人喜欢这道菜。

16.The main condiments are generally bean paste and pickled pepper.以豆瓣、泡椒为主要调味品。

17.Chinese food is known for its variety and abundance.中国菜肴以其种类繁多而著称。

18.I will suggest to steam it to retain its freshness.我建议清蒸来保持它的鲜味。

19.I'll check with the chef right now.我跟厨师长核对一下。

20.May I suggest today's specialty?我可以介绍今日特选吗?

21.It takes about 20 minutes to prepare the food.做好这道菜需要大约20 min时间。

22.I'm very sorry.That dish is not available now.真对不起,这个品种刚卖完。

23.Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you?如果您赶时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?

24.Would you like some more rice?给您再添点饭好吗?

25.May I take this plate away?我可以撤掉这个盘子吗?

26.Is there anything else you need?您另外还需要点什么吗?

27.May I clear your table now?请问我现在可以清理桌子了吗?

28.Please give me some chili sauce.请给我一些辣椒酱

29.I need one more plate.再给我一个盘子。

30.Do you have baby chair?有没有婴儿椅?

31.I'll bring it to you immediately.我马上给您送过去。

32.The dish tastes salty/hot/sour.这道口味偏咸/辣/酸。

33.How do you like the food here?您觉得我们这儿的菜肴如何?

34.Here are all the dishes you ordered.If you need anything more,please let me know.您的菜上齐了,如果还需要别的,请告诉我。

35.Please enjoy your dinner.请享用您的晚餐。

Part Five Settle the Bill  结账

1.I'd like to settle(pay)my bill.我要买单。

2.Your bill comes to 500 RMB including 15%service charge.一共是500元人民币,包括15%服务费。

3.How would you like to settle your bill,by cash,credit card or charge to your room?您想怎样付款,现金、信用卡还是挂房账?

4.What is this 80 Yuan for?这80元是什么费用?

5.I'm sorry.There might be some mistakes,let me have a check.对不起,可能出差错了,让我来检查一下。

6.Please sign here.请在这里签名。

7.I'm afraid we do not accept this credit card.我们恐怕不能接受这种信用卡。

8.What kind of card have you got?您用哪一种信用卡?

9.Here is your change.找您的钱。

10.Here is your receipt/invoice.给您收据/发票

11.Thanks for your coming and looking forward to seeing you soon.谢谢您的光临,期待下次再见。

Part Six Vocabulary餐饮基本词汇

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈