你一定要会说的场景句
1.你知道今晚人民剧场上演什么吗?
Do you happen to know what’s on at the People’s Theater tonight?
2.这部影片反映了历史。
Thefilm shows the history.
3.星期日还有座位吗?
Have you got any seats for Sunday?
4.5分钟后开始。
It will beginfive minutes later.
5.到幕间休息的时候了。
It’s time for an interval.
6.我喜欢浪漫喜剧。
I like romantic comedies.
7.这部影片赢得了大众的认可。
Thefilm has evoked general approval.
8.今晚有什么电视节目?
What’s on TV this evening?
9.我不喜欢这个频道的节目。
I don’t like this channel.
10.你能把电视的音量调小点儿吗?
Can you turn the TV down?
11.这出戏怎么样?
What’s the play like?
12.嗯,我觉得这部影片太乏味了。
Well,I think it’s a drag.
上演电影
A:Do you happen to know what’s on at the People’s Theater[1] tonight?你知道今晚人民剧场上演什么吗?
B:Star Wars.《星球大战》。
延伸 What’s on tomorrow evening?明晚上映什么剧目?
What’s playing tomorrow evening?明晚上映什么剧目?
What’s showing tomorrow evening?明晚上映什么剧目?
介绍上演电影
A:What’s the film about?这部电影是关于什么的?
B:The film shows the history.这部影片反映了历史。
延伸 It’s in English but with Chinese subtitles[2].这是一部英语片,但有中文字幕。
It is a science fiction[3].这是一部科幻片。
They’re old but wonderfulfilms.这些都是老影片,但是非常好看。
We’re looking forward to seeing this film.我们正期盼着看这部影片呢。
座位
A:Have you got any seats for Sunday?星期日还有座位吗?
B:Sorry.We have sold out three days in advance.对不起。票提前3天就卖完了。
延伸 I’ve got a good seat in the stall.我在正厅有一个好位子。
These seats are really terrible.这些座位真是糟透了。
My seat number is Row 9,Number 2 in the stall.我的座位号是正厅9排2座。
开演时间
A:When does the performance begin?演出什么时候开始?
B:It will begin five minutes later.5分钟后开始。
延伸 It’s on at 7 p.m.晚上7点开始。
It will begin half an hour later.半小时后开始。(www.xing528.com)
场景词汇
幕间休息
A:It’s time for an interval[4].到幕间休息的时候了。
B:Let’s go out and have a rest.我们出去休息一下吧。
延伸 Don’t just sit on your hands when actors make curtain calls.谢幕时不要坐着不鼓掌。
Will the interval last long?幕间休息时间长吗?
电影喜好
A:What kind of film do you like?你喜欢什么类型的电影?
B:I like romantic comedies[5].我喜欢浪漫喜剧。
延伸 I hate science fiction films.我讨厌看科幻影片。
I don’t like that type of movie.我不喜欢那种类型的电影。
I really enjoyed that movie!我确实喜欢那部电影!
影片评价
A:They’ve got La La Land on.正在上演《爱乐之城》。
B:The film has evoked general approval.这部影片赢得了大众的认可。
延伸 The critic thought that it was one of the best films of the last ten years.评论家认为这是10年来最好的一部影片。
It’s really worth seeing.非常值得一看。
Don’t miss it.别错过它。
节目编排
A:What’s on TV this evening?今晚有什么电视节目?
B:Let me check the TV schedule.我来查一下电视节目表。
延伸 What’s on the box tonight?今晚有什么电视节目?
Do you know what goes on next?你知道下一个节目是什么吗?
Do you have the TV guide?你有电视节目预告吗?
What’s on following the news and weather report?新闻和天气预报后是什么节目?
场景词汇
节目喜好
A:I don’t like this channel.我不喜欢这个频道的节目。
B:OK.I’ll switch[6]to another channel.好吧。我另换一个频道。
延伸 Can we change the channel?我们可以换一个频道吗?
Shall we switch to another channel?我们换一个频道,好吗?
调节音量大小
A:Can you turn the TV down?你能把电视的音量调小点儿吗?
B:I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起,打扰你了。
延伸 Make it louder,please.请把音量调大一点儿。
There is an interesting program on TV.Please turn it up.电视上正在播放一个有趣的节目,请把音量调大点儿。
点评剧目
A:What’s the play like?这出戏怎么样?
B:I can’t say much for the play.我觉得这出戏不怎么样。
延伸 How did you like the play?这出戏怎么样?
Did you enjoy the play?你喜欢这出戏吗?
Do you think the acting good?你觉得表演精彩吗?
不太喜欢
A:Wasn’t that a great flick?I was on the edge of my seat through the whole movie.那部片子是不是很棒?我从头到尾一口气都没松过。
B:Well,I think it’s a drag.嗯,我觉得这部影片太乏味了。
延伸 I prefer straight plays.我更喜欢纯戏剧。
The acoustics[7] are not very good.I had trouble understanding some bits.音响效果不太好,有些地方我听不太清。
场景词汇
免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。