首页 理论教育 《神探夏洛克》(Sherlock):二部剧集

《神探夏洛克》(Sherlock):二部剧集

时间:2023-07-29 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:数十年后的一个夜晚,夏洛克亲自到“恶魔之谷”中寻找猎犬的踪迹,并亲眼看到了它。回到酒馆中,夏洛克向华生讲述着自己尚未散去的恐惧。Stick to the facts.听我说,夏洛克,我们得保持理智。(夏洛克指着酒馆中的一对男女食客。She's got a West Highland Terrier called Whisky,not exactly what we're looking for!

《神探夏洛克》(Sherlock):二部剧集

场景一:该对白为第二季第二集。《巴斯克维尔的猎犬》讲述的是在巴斯克维尔家庭中,300年来一直流传着的“魔鬼般的大猎犬”的神秘传说,像传说的那样,查尔兹爵士在离伦敦不远的一块沼泽地里死于非命。数十年后的一个夜晚,洛克亲自到“恶魔之谷”中寻找猎犬的踪迹,并亲眼看到了它。回到酒馆中,夏洛克向华生讲述着自己尚未散去的恐惧。

人物:

S=Sherlock(夏洛克)

J=John Watson(约翰·华生,夏洛克的助手) 

S:Henry's right.亨利说得没错。

J:What?什么?

S:I sawit,too.我也看到了。

J:What?什么?

S:I sawit too,John.我也看到了,约翰。

J:Just...just a minute,you saw what? 等等……你看到了什么?

S:A hound.Out the Hollow.A gigantic hound.猎犬。就在山谷那里。一条巨大的猎犬。

J:Look,Sherlock,we have to be rational about this.Ok,now you of all people,can't just...Let's just stick to what we know,yes? Stick to the facts.听我说,夏洛克,我们得保持理智。好了,你是最不该……让我们只关注目前了解的情况,好吗?只讲事实。

S:Once you've ruled out the impossible,whatever remains,however improbable,must be true. 一旦你排除了所有的不可能,剩下的不管多么难以置信,一定就是真相。

J:What does that mean? 什么意思?

S:Look at me,I'm afraid,John.Afraid.瞧瞧我,我害怕了,约翰。居然害怕了。

J:Sherlock.夏洛克。

S:I've always been able to keep myself distant.Divorce myself from feelings.But look,you see,body's betraying me.Interesting,yes,emotions.The grit on the lens,the fly in the ointment.我一直都冷眼旁观。不动感情。可你瞧,我的身体背叛了我。有意思,是啊,动感情了。白璧微瑕,美中不足。

J:Yeah,all right.Spot,just take it easy.You've been pretty wired lately,you know you have.I think you've just gone out there and got yourself a bit worked up.好吧。瑕疵,放松点。你最近一直都很兴奋,这你知道。我觉得你刚刚走的这趟把自己搞得有点激动了。

S:Worked up?激动?

J:It was dark and scary.又黑又吓人。

S:Me? There's nothing w rong with me.我吗?我什么事也没有。

J:Sherlock...Sherl...夏洛克…… 夏洛……

S:There is nothing w rong with me! Do you understand!我什么事都没有,懂吗!

(由于夏洛克大声地喊出了这句话,酒馆中每个人都转头看他。)

S:You want me to prove it,yes? We're looking for a dog,yes? A great big dog,that's your brilliant theory.Cherchez le chien! Good! Excellent! Yes.Where shall we start? How about them? 你要让我证明吗?我们要找的是条狗,一条巨大的狗!这是你的天才论断。是在找狗!很好,非常棒!好,那我们从何开始,他俩怎么样?(夏洛克指着酒馆中的一对男女食客。)

S:The sentimental widow and her son,the unemployed fisherman.The answer's yes.Yes? She's got a West Highland Terrier called Whisky,not exactly what we're looking for!一个伤心的寡妇和她失业的渔夫儿子。答案是:她有狗。她养了条名字叫威士忌的西部高原小猎犬,但不是我们要找的那只!

J:For God's sake!拜托!

S:Look at his jumper,hardly worn.Clearly he's uncom fortable.Could be the material or the hideous pattern,suggests it's a present,probably Christmas.He wants into his mother's good books.Why? Probably money.He's treating her to a meal,but his own portion is small.He wants to impress her,but he's trying to economize on his own food.看他那件几乎全新的毛衣,穿着显然很不自在。可能是因为材质或图案太丑,可以推测毛衣应该是别人送的,多半是圣诞礼物。他想讨母亲欢心,为什么呢?多半是为了钱。他请母亲来吃饭,自己那份点的却很少。他这么做是想感动她,只好在自己那份上省钱。

J:Maybe he's not hungry.或许他不饿吧。

S:No,small plate,starter.He's practically licked it clean.She's nearly finished her pavlova.If she'd treated him,he'd have had as much as he wanted.He's hungry and not well-off,you can tell by his cuffs and shoes.Only a mother would give him a Christmas present like that.It could be an aunt or older sister,but mother's more likely.He was a fisherman; the scarring on his hands is distinctive,fish hooks.不,他将盛开胃菜的小盘子都快舔干净了,而她连蛋白水果甜饼都没吃完。如果是她请客,他完全可以放开了吃。你可以从他的袖口和鞋看出他手头并不宽裕。只有母亲会送他那样的圣诞礼物。当然也可能是姑姑或姐姐给的,但母亲给的可能最大。他手上的疤痕很独特,应该是鱼钩挂的,说明他原来是渔夫。(华生转头去看那位男食客。)

S:They're old,suggesting long-term unemployment.Not much industry here,so he's turned to his widowed mother for help.Widowed? Yes,obviously.但伤疤是很久以前的了,表明他已失业很久了。这里工业并不发达,所以他才找自己的寡母求助。怎么是寡母呢?很明显。(华生转头去看那位女食客。)

S:She's got a man's wedding ring on a chain around her neck,clearly her late husband's and too big for her finger.She's well-dressed,but her jeweler is cheap.She could afford better,but she's kept it,sentimental.The dog? There are tiny hairs on her leg but none above the knees,suggesting it's a small dog,probably a terrier.It is a West Highland Terrier called Whisky."How do you know that,Sherlock?" 她项链里挂了个男戒,很明显是她亡夫的,而且她自己戴也太大了。她穿着讲究,但首饰都是便宜货。她本可以戴更好的,但一直留作纪念,说明她多愁善感。我怎么知道她养狗?她腿上有小细毛,但都不超过膝盖,这说明是条小狗,估计是小猎犬。它是条名叫威士忌的西部高原小猎犬。“夏洛克,你怎么会知道?”(华生睁大眼睛看着夏洛克。)

S:She was on the same train as us and I heard her call its name.That's not cheating,that's listening.I use my senses,unlike some people,so you see,I am fine.In fact,I've never been better,so just leave me alone! 她跟我们搭同一辆火车过来的,我听到她喊狗的名字。这不是在骗人,而是在倾听。我会利用自己的感官,不像某些人。所以你看,我没事。事实上,我感觉真的是很好,别管我!

J:Yeah,OK.OK.Why would you listen to me? I'm just your friend.好吧,好,好。你干嘛要听我的话? 我只是你朋友。

S:I don't have friends.我没有朋友。

T:No.I wonder why.没有吗?真不可思议。

场景二:该对白为第一季第三集。《致命游戏》(The Great Game)讲述的是夏洛克被迫在规定的几小时内连破四桩案件,最后与幕后黑手意外见面的故事。实际上在夏洛克调查第一桩案件的时候,幕后黑手就假装以莫莉的新男友的身份来拜访夏洛克。

人物:

M=Molly(莫莉,夏洛克的朋友)

S=Sherlock(夏洛克)

Ji=Jim(金,莫莉的新男友)

J=John Watson(约翰·华生,夏洛克的助手)

J:So,who do you suppose it was? Woman on the phone—the crying woman.你猜测那会是谁?电话里那女人——在哭的那个。

S:Oh,she doesn't matter,she's just a hostage.No lead there.哦,她无所谓,她只不过是一个人质。查她没有用。

J:For God's sake,I wasn't thinking about leads.上帝啊,我不是在想线索的事。

S:You're not going to be much use to her.再想你也帮不了她。

J:Are they trying to trace it—trace the call?他们在全力追踪吗——追踪那电话?

S:The bomber's too smart for that.Pass me my phone.炸弹客狡猾得很,追查不到。帮我拿下手机

J:Where is it?在哪?

S:Jacket.Careful.上衣口袋里。轻点儿。

J:Text from your brother.你哥的短信。

S:Delete it.直接删掉。

J:Delete it?删掉?

S:Missile plans are out of the country now.Nothing we can do about it.导弹计划已经泄露国外。我们无能为力。

J:Well,Mycroft thinks there is.He has texted you eight times.Must be important.麦考夫认为有我们能做些什么。他都给你发了八条短信了。肯定有重要的事情。

S:Then why didn't he cancel his dental appointment? 那他还有时间去看牙医?

J:His what?他看什么?

S:Mycroft never texts if he can talk.Look,Andrew West stole the missile plans,tried to sell them,got his head smashed in for his pains,end of story.The only mystery is this why is my brother so determined to bore me when somebody else is being so delightfully interesting?麦考夫只要能用讲的,就不会发短信。你看,安得鲁·威斯特偷了导弹防御计划,想要卖掉,结果却丢了小命,仅此而已。唯一的疑点是好容易有这么个人制造出让我感觉有点意思的案件,我哥为什么非要来烦我?

J:Try and remember there's a woman who might die.你要知道还有个女人命悬一线。

S:What for? There's hospitals full of people dying,doctor.Why don't you go and cry by their bedside and see what good it does them?有什么用?医院里到处都是病入膏肓的人,医生。你何不跑到他们身边去哭,看看能不能挽救他们?

M:Any luck?有线索吗?

S:Oh,yes!当然有!

Ji:Oh,sorry.I didn't...抱歉,我不知道……

M:Jim,hi! Come in! Come in! Jim,this is Sherlock Holmes.金,是你,进来,进来!金,这位就是夏洛克·福尔摩斯

Ji:Ah!啊!

M:And,er...Sorry.这位是……不好意思。

J:John Watson.Hi.约翰·华生。你好。

Ji:Hi.So you're Sherlock Holmes.Molly's told me all about you.You're on one of your cases?你好!你就是夏洛克·福尔摩斯。莫莉一直谈起你。你在查案吗?

M:Jim works in IT upstairs.That's how we met.Office romance.金在楼上的信息部门工作。我们就这样认识的。办公室恋情。

场景三:该对白为第一季第三集。夏洛克和华生正在研究一桩爆炸案的线索——一双运动鞋

人物:

S=Sherlock(夏洛克)

J=John Watson(约翰·华生,夏洛克的助手)

S:Go on then.You know what I do.Off you go.你来说说。你知道我的做法。你来分析试试。

J:Oh,no.哦,不要。

S:Go on.说吧。

J:I'm not going to stand here so you can humiliate me while I try and disseminate.我可不想站在这里分析这双鞋任你羞辱。

S:An outside eye,a second opinion.It's very useful to me.旁观者的视角,不同的观点。这对我是非常有用的。

J:Yeah.Right.好吧。

S:Really.真的。

J: Fine.Oh,they're just a pair of shoes,trainers.好吧。哦,就是双鞋,运动鞋。

S:Good.很好。

J:Um.They're in good nick.I'd say they were pretty new except the sole has been well worn so the owner must have had them for a while.Er,very'80s.Probably one of those retro designs.嗯。鞋子保养得很好。这鞋子看起来还很新,只是鞋底磨损得很厉害,所以应该穿了有些日子了。嗯,八十年代的式样,可能是复古款。

S:You're on sparkling form.What else?很有见解。还有呢?

J:They're quite big.A man's.号码很大。所以是男人的。

S:But...但是……

J:But there's trace of a name inside in felt-tip.Adults don't w rite their names inside their shoes,so these belong to a kid.但是鞋帮内有名字的痕迹。成人不会在鞋子里写名字,应该是个孩子的。

S:Excellent.What else?很好,还有呢?

J:That's it.就这些。

S:That's it.就这些。

J:How did I do?我分析得如何?

S:Well,John.Really well.I mean you miss almost everything ofimportance,but,you know...很好,约翰。真的很好。虽然你几乎漏掉了所有要点,但……(夏洛克拿起一只鞋。)

S:The ow ner loved these.Scrubbed them clean,whitened them where they got discolored,changed the laces three,no,four times.Even so,there are traces of his flaky skin where his fingers have come into contact with them,so he suffered from eczema.The shoes are well worn,more so on the inner side,which means the owner had weak arches.British-made,20 years old.鞋子主人很喜欢这双鞋。擦得很干净,落色的地方还漂白过,鞋带也换了三,不,四次,手指经常接触的地方还留有皮屑,说明他有湿疹。鞋底内侧磨损得更严重,说明他足弓无力。英国制造,20年前生产的。

J:Twenty years? 二十年?

S:They're not retro,they're original.Limited edition,two blue stripes,1989.不是复古款,就是当时的鞋。限量版,带两条蓝道,产自1989年。

J:There's still mud on them.They look new.上面还带着泥呢,看上去很新。

S:Someone's kept them that way.Quite a bit of mud caked on the soles.Analysis shows it's from Sussex with London mud overlaying it.被人保存得很好。鞋底沾着好几层泥。分析显示这是伦敦的泥覆盖在苏塞克斯郡泥土的上面。

J:How do you know?你怎么知道?

S:Pollen.Clear as a map references to me.South of the river,too.So the kid who owned these trainers came to London from Sussex 20 years ago and left them behind.花粉。如地图般清晰,出自英格兰南部。这孩子20年前从苏塞克斯郡来到伦敦留下这双运动鞋。

J:So,what happened to him?他后来怎么样了?

S:Something bad.He loved those shoes,remember? He'd never leave them filthy.Wouldn't let them go unless he had to.So a child with big feet gets...祸事降临。他喜欢这双鞋,记得吗?绝不会弄脏它。除非万不得已,不会丢弃它。所以是个脚很大的孩子……

J:What?怎么了?

S:Carl Powers.卡尔·鲍尔斯。

J:Sorry,who?抱歉,谁?(www.xing528.com)

S:Carl Powers,John.卡尔·鲍尔斯,约翰。

J:What is it? 什么意思?

S:It's where I began.那是我的第一件案子。(夏洛克和华生在汽车里。)

S:1989,young kid,champion swimmer,came up from Brighton for a school sports tournament,drowned in the pool.Tragic accident.You wouldn't remember it.Why should you? 1989年,一个孩子从布莱顿过来参加锦标赛,他是游泳冠军,却淹死在了游泳池。不幸的意外。你肯定不记得了吧。何必去记得。

J:But you remember.可是你记得。

S:Yes.是的。

J:Something fishy about it?有什么疑点吗?

S:Nobody thoughts so.Nobody except me.I was only a kid myself.I read about it in the papers. 没人这么想。除了我。当时我自己也还是个孩子,我在报纸上看到了这件事。

J:You started young,didn't you?你真是英雄出少年啊,没错吧?

S:The boy,Carl Powers had some kind of fit in the water,but by the time they got him out,it was too late.There was something w rong,somewhere and I couldn't get it out of my head.那孩子,卡尔·鲍尔斯,他水性很好,可他们救他上来时,已经太晚了。有些不对劲,总在我脑子里挥之不去。

J:What?是什么?

S:His shoes.他的鞋。

J:What about them?鞋怎么了?

S:They weren't there.I made a fuss.I tried to get the police interested but nobody seemed to think it was important.He left all the rest of his clothes in his locker,but there was no sign of his shoes until now.现场没有鞋,我嚷了起来。我希望引起警方的注意,但大家都觉得这无足轻重。他把所有衣服都留在了储物柜里,可唯独没有鞋,现在找到了。

场景四:该对白为第一季第三集。夏洛克和华生正在寻找案件的关键人物——伊安·蒙福德的下落。探长带着他们到达了一个车祸现场。

人物:

I=Inspector(探长)

P=Policewoman(女警察

S=Sherlock(夏洛克)

J=John Watson(约翰·华生,夏洛克的助手)

M=Mrs.Monkford(蒙福德太太)

E=Mr.Ewart(伊华先生,租车行老板)

H=Hostage(人质)

I:The car was hired yesterday morning by an Ian Monkford,banker of some kind.City boy,paid in cash,told his wife he was going away on a business trip and he never arrived.昨天上午有个叫伊安·蒙福德的人租走了这车,他是位银行家。金融人士,付的现金,告诉他妻子说他去出差,却一直没有到达目的地。

P:You're still hanging around him.你还在跟他混啊。

J:Yeah,well.对。

P:Opposites attract,I suppose.异性相吸吧。

J:We're not.我们不是。

P:You should get yourself a hobby,stamps,maybe,model trains,safer.你该培养点爱好,集邮啊,拼火车模型啊,比这安全多了。

I:(To Sherlock) Before you ask,yes,its Monkford's blood.DNA checks out.(对夏洛克说)不用问了,对,是蒙福德的血。DNA已经证实了。

S:No body.没有尸体。

P:Not yet.暂时没有。

S:Get a sample sent to the lab.把血样送到实验室去。(夏洛克走向蒙福德太太)

S:Mrs.Monkford.蒙福德太太。

M:Yes.Sorry,but I've already spoken with two policemen.是我。抱歉,我已经跟两位警官叙述过了。

J:We're not from the police.We're...我们不是警察,我们是……

S:Sherlock Holmes,very old friend of your husband's.We,um,we grew up together.夏洛克·福尔摩斯,你丈夫的旧友。我们,嗯,我们是发小。

S:I'm sorry.Who? I don't think he ever mentioned you.抱歉,您是哪位?他从没提起过你。

S:Oh,he must have done.This is horrible.I mean,I just can't believe it.I only saw him the other day,same old Ian,not a care in the world.他肯定提过。这简直太恐怖了。我的意思是,我实在无法相信。我几天前才见过他,他还是老样子,无忧无虑。

M:Sorry.My husband had been depressed for months.Who are you?抱歉。我丈夫近几个月一直很消沉。你到底是谁?

S:Really strange that he hired a car.Why would he do that? It's a bit suspicious,isn't it?真奇怪,他怎么会租车呢。他为什么会这么做呢?很可疑,不是吗?

M:No,it isn't.He forgot to renew the tax on the car,that's all.没什么奇怪的,他忘了交车税,仅此而已。

S:Ah,well.That was Ian.啊,果然是伊安。

M:No,it wasn't.不,不是的。

S:Wasn't it? Interesting.生前不是吗?有意思。

M:Who was I talking to?他是谁啊?

J:Why did you lie to her?你为什么骗她?

S:People don't like telling you things.They love to contradict you.Past tense,did you notice?人们不会轻易向你透露些什么。但他们会对你的错误提出反驳。注意到没有?她用了过去式

J:Sorry,what?什么?

S:I referred to her husband in the past sense.She joined in.Bit premature.They've only just found the car.我用“生前”形容她丈夫,她没反驳。现在就说“生前”太早了吧。目前只是发现了他的车而已。

J:You think she murdered her husband.你认为她谋杀了亲夫。

S:Definitely not.That's not a mistake a murder would make.显然不是。凶手不会犯这种错误。

J:I see.No,I don't.What am I seeing?明白了。不,没明白。到底什么意思?

P:Fishing.Try fishing.或者钓鱼。试试钓鱼吧。

J:Where now?现在去哪?

S:Janus Cars.Just found this in the glove compartment.杰纳斯租车行。在车上的储物箱里找到的。(在杰纳斯租车行里。)

E:Can't see how I can help you gentlemen.不知有何能效劳,先生们。

J:Mr.Monkford hired the car from you yesterday.蒙福德先生昨天在你这租了车。

E:Yeah,lovely motor,Mazada RX8.Wouldn't mind one of them myself.是的,一辆好车,马自达RX8。要是我能有一辆就好了。

S:Is that one?是那辆吗?

E:No,they're all Jags.I can see you're not a car man,eh!不,那是豹牌。看来你是不懂车之人啊!

S:But surely you can afford one.A Mazada,I mean.你肯定买得起吧。我是说马自达。

E:Yeah,that's a fair point.You know howit is like working in sweet shop,once you start picking up the liquorices allsorts,when does it all stop,eh? 对,差不多吧,这就像在甜品店工作,一旦你偷吃了一口甘草什锦糖,就对一切糖果都欲罢不能了,对不对?

S:You didn't know Mr.Monkford.你以前并不认识蒙福德先生。

E:No,he was just a client.He came in here and hired one of my cars.I've no idea what happened to him.Poor sod!对,他只是个客人。他来这里,租了一辆车。我不知道他出了什么事。可怜的家伙!

S:Nice holiday.Mr.Ewart?度假愉快吗,伊华先生?

E:Eh?什么?

S:You've been away,haven't you?你出过远门吧?

E:Oh,no,it's sun beds,I'm afraid.Too busy to get away.My wife would love it—bit of sun.没有,只是人工日光浴。工作太忙没时间出远门。我妻子喜欢我这样,看起来更阳光。

S:Have you got any change for the cigarette machine?你有零钱吗?我想买烟。

E:What?什么?

S:I notice one on the way in and I haven't got any change.I'm gasping.那边有香烟贩售机。我没带零钱,烟瘾上来了。

E:No,sorry.抱歉,我没有。

S:Oh,well.Thank you very much for your time,Mr.Ewart.You've been very helpful.Come on,John.那好吧。非常感谢您的接待,伊华先生。您真是帮了大忙。走吧,约翰。(走出车行后)

J:I've got change,if you still want to...我有零钱如果你还需要……

S:Nicotine patches,remember? I'm doing well.尼古丁贴片,记得吗?戒烟效果很好。

J:So,what was all that about?那你为什么问他?

S:I needed to look inside his wallet.我要看他的钱包里面。

J:Why?为什么?

S:Mr.Ewart is a liar.伊华先生没说实话。(夏洛克接到了一个电话。)

S:Hello?喂?

H:The clue's in the name—Janus Cars.杰纳斯这个名字就是线索。

S:Why would you be giving me a clue?你为什么给我线索?

H:Why does anyone do anything? Because I'm bored.We were made for each other,Sherlock.喜欢而已,没有理由。因为我无聊了。我们天生一对,夏洛克。

S:Then talk to me in your own voice.那就亲自跟我交谈。

H:Patience.耐心。

S:How much blood was on that seat,would you say?你觉得车座上有多少血?

I:How much? About a pint.多少血?大约一品脱。

S:Not about.Exactly a pint.That was their first mistake.The blood is definitely Ian Monkford's,but it's been frozen.不是大约,就是整一品脱。这是他们犯的第一个错误。肯定是伊安·蒙福德的血,但被冷冻过。

I:Frozen?冷冻过?

S:There are clear signs.I think Ian Monkford gave a pint of his blood some time ago and that's what they spread on the seat.显而易见。我认为伊安·蒙福德之前给他们提供了一品脱血而他们将其泼到了车座上。

I:Who did? 谁干的?

S:Janus Cars.The clue is in the name.杰纳斯租车行。线索里提到的名字。

J:The god with two faces? 就是那个双面神杰纳斯吗?

S: Exactly.They provide a very special service.If you've got any kind of a problem— troubles,bad marriage,whatever—Janus Cars will help you disappear.Ian Monkford was up to his eyes in some kind of trouble—financial at a guess,he's a banker—couldn't see a way out.But if he were to vanish,if the car he hired was found abandoned with his blood all over the driver's seat...正是。他们提供非常特殊的服务。假如你遇到了麻烦,比如负债累累、婚姻不幸,诸如此类,杰纳斯租车行能帮你销声匿迹。伊安·蒙福德身陷麻烦,大概是经济方面的,因为他是银行职员,出了事没法解决。但如果他就此失踪,而所租的汽车内驾驶座上血迹斑斑……

J:So where is he?那他现在何处?

S:Colombia.哥伦比亚

I:Colombia.哥伦比亚?

S:Mr.Ewart of Janus Cars had a 20,000 Colombian peso note in his wallet,quite a bit of change,too.He told us he hadn't been abroad recently,but when I asked him about the cars,I could see his tan line clearly.No one wears a shirt on a sun bed.That plus his arm.杰纳斯租车行的伊华先生钱包里有张面值两万哥伦比亚比索的纸币,还有不少比索零钞。他说最近没有出过远门,但当我询问汽车时,我能看到他身上有晒痕。没人会穿着衣服做人工日光浴。还有他的胳膊。

I:His arm?他的胳膊?

S:He kept scratching it.Obviously irritating him,and bleeding.Why? Because he'd recently had a booster jab,Hep-B,probably.Difficult to tell at that distance.Conclusion—he'd just come back from settling Ian Monkford into his newlife in Colombia.Mrs.Monkford cashes in the life insurance and she splits it with Janus Cars.他不停地抓。显然很不舒服,而且流血了。因为他最近打过疫苗,可能是乙肝疫苗。距离太远,不好确定。结论——他刚去了哥伦比亚安顿好伊安·蒙福德才回来。蒙福德太太则领取了人寿保险并跟杰纳斯租车行分了。

J:Mrs.Monkford?蒙福德太太?

S:Oh,yes.She's in on it too.Now go and arrest them,Inspector,that's what you do best.We need to let our friendly bomber know that the case is solved.I am on fire!对,她也参与其中。现在去抓他们吧,探长,您最擅长这个。我们要告诉炸弹客朋友这个案子破了。我整个人都燃烧起来了!(赵晓囡、戴卫平)

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈