首页 理论教育 如何在理发店与美发师沟通?

如何在理发店与美发师沟通?

时间:2023-05-28 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:你一定要会说的场景句1.先生,您喜欢什么发式?A haircut and a shave,please.4.你还应该认真考虑把头发外层颜色染淡一点。You’ve done a great job with my hair.询问发型喜好A:How would you like your haircut,sir?您想要什么样的发型,小姐?我想重新换个发型。您能给我看看有些什么发型式样吗?这些是现在最流行的发型:蘑菇头、反翘、盘头和束发。我担心那样会使我的头发看起来很不自然。

如何在理发店与美发师沟通?

你一定要会说的场景句

1.先生,您喜欢什么发式?

How would you like your haircut,sir?

2.您能给我看看有些什么发型式样吗?

Can you show me some patterns of hairstyles?

3.请给我理发和修面。

A haircut and a shave,please.

4.你还应该认真考虑把头发外层颜色染淡一点。

You should really think about getting some highlights put in,too.

5.要不要修一下胡子?

Do you want me to trim your beard?

6.您要留刘海吗?

Do you want any fringe?

7.我想要按摩服务。

I want some massage service.

8.请您在那边的沙发上等,好吗?

Would you please wait at the sofa over there?

9.现在请看看,满意吗?

Now,please have a look.Is that satisfactory?

10.你把我的头发做得太好了。

You’ve done a great job with my hair.

询问发型喜好

A:How would you like your haircut,sir?先生,您喜欢什么发式?

B:Short on both sides.Not so much off at the back.两边剪短些,后面少剪点儿。

延伸 How would you like your hair done?您想要什么发型?

Oh,yes.Could you sit here,please?How would you like your hair set,miss?噢,好的。请坐。您想要什么样的发型,小姐?

请求推荐发型

A:I’d like to restyle my hair.Can you show me some patterns of hairstyles?我想重新换个发型。您能给我看看有些什么发型式样吗?

B:Sure,miss.Here are some styles in fashion now:hair bobbed,hair sweptback1,chaplet hairstyle2,done in a bun.Please have a look at them,miss.当然可以,小姐。这些是现在最流行的发型:蘑菇头、反翘、盘头和束发。小姐,您请看。

延伸 I’m ready for a new hairdo3 .Do you have any suggestions?我准备换个发型,你有什么建议吗?

说明来意

A:Good afternoon,sir.Please sit here.下午好,先生。请您坐这儿。

B:A haircut and a shave,please.请给我理发和修面。

延伸 Good evening,miss.Welcome to our parlor.晚上好,小姐。欢迎光临。

Good evening.I’d like a shampoo4 and set.晚上好。我想洗头,再做一下发型。

Thanks.I’d like the shoulder length style.谢谢,我想剪成齐肩发。

染发

A:OK.You should really think about getting some highlights put in,too.好。您还应该认真考虑把头发外层颜色染淡一点。

B:Do you think that would look good?I’m worried that it will make my hair look unnatural.你认为那样会好看吗?我担心那样会使我的头发看起来很不自然。

延伸 No,it won’t.The highlights are very subtle.We can do a little bit this time.If you like it,we can do a little more next time.Otherwise,the highlights should grow out in about four weeks.不会。只是稍微染一下。这次我们可以稍微染一点。如果你喜欢的话,下次可以多染一点。要不然,染过的颜色大约四周就会淡下去了。

场景词汇

1 sweptback 向后倾斜的 2 chaplet hairstyle 盘头

3 hairdo 发型 4 shampoo 洗发水

What color do you prefer?您想染成什么颜色?(www.xing528.com)

修胡须

A:Very well,sir.Do you want me to trim your beard?好的,先生。要不要修一下胡子?

B:Yes,please.要的。

延伸 Do you want me to trim your moustache1?胡须要不要修一下?

剪刘海

A:Yes,miss.Do you want any fringe2 ?好的,小姐。您要留刘海吗?

B:Just a little.Oh,the hair-dryer is a bit too hot.留一点儿就行。哦,吹风机太热了。

延伸 Could you trim my bangs3 a little bit?请把我的刘海剪一下,好吗?

Please don’t cut the front too short.Leave some bangs.请别把前面剪得太短,留一些刘海。

按摩服务

A:I want some massage service.我想要按摩服务。

B:What kind of massage would you like:a body massage4,a point massage5 or a foot massage6?您想要什么按摩:全身按摩,穴位按摩,还是足底按摩?

延伸 What is a point massage?什么是穴位按摩?

A point massage is a typical Chinese-style massage.According to Chinese medicinal theory,there are certain points all over one’s body.These points are connected by a certain system within the body.Each point represents a certain body organ.For instance,this point on the leg represents the stomach.When the point is massaged,the corresponding organ will feel relaxed or better if it is hurt.穴位按摩是典型的中式按摩。根据中医的理论,人的身体布满了穴位。穴位在人的身体内部由某种系统连通。每个穴位代表身体的某个器官。比如,腿上的这个穴位代表胃。当这个穴位被按摩时,胃就会感到放松;如果胃受过伤,就能感觉舒服一些。

场景词汇

1 moustache 胡须 2 fringe 刘海 3 bang 刘海

4 body massage 全身按摩 5 point massage 穴位按摩 6 foot massage 足底按摩

It sounds fantastic.Does it hurt?听起来非常奇妙。按摩时痛吗?

It doesn’t hurt.But,when the point is pressed,you might feel sore a little bit.不痛。但是,当按摩穴位时,您会感到有点酸。

How much is the point massage?穴位按摩多少钱?

200 Yuan (RMB),45 minutes.人民币200元,45分钟。

稍等一下

A:Hi,I want to have a perm.你好,我要烫头发。

B:Would you please wait at the sofa over there?We will attend to you after we have finished with our other customers.请您在那边的沙发上等,好吗?等我们给先来的顾客做完后,就会给您做。

延伸 I’m sorry,but would you mind waiting?We’re awfully busy right now.对不起,您介意等一下吗?我们现在正忙着。

No,of course not.Do you have today’s newspaper or latest magazines?不,当然不介意。你们有今天的报纸或者近期的杂志吗?

No.But you can watch TV;there’re good performances on it.没有。但您可以看看电视,有好节目呢。

询问满意度

A:Now,please have a look.Is that satisfactory?现在请看看,满意吗?

B:Yes,thanks.很好,谢谢。

延伸 Please have a look.Is this to your liking?请看一下。您是要这样的吗?

Oh,it’s beautifully done.噢,做得真好。

Now have a look,please.Is it all right?现在请您看看理得怎么样?

Well,I would like my hair cut shorter on the temples.哦,两边的鬓角请再剪短一点儿。

Please have a look in the mirror.Is it all right?请您照照镜子,理得可以吗?

Can I have a mirror,please?能给我一面镜子吗?

对发型满意

A:Yes.Here.How do you like it?好的,在这儿。您觉得如何?

B:I love it.You’ve done a great job with my hair.我很喜欢。你把我的头发做得太好了。

延伸 Can you give me a mirror so I can look at my back?你可以给我一面镜子让我看看后面的头发吗?

Here you are.在这里。

You’ve done a great job.I really like it.做得真好,我真的很喜欢。

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈