首页 理论教育 透视西方油画和中国水墨画之不同

透视西方油画和中国水墨画之不同

时间:2023-05-28 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:你一定要会说的场景句1.我对中国传统绘画特别感兴趣。请你跟我说一下西方油画与中国水墨画的不同之处,好吗?简单地说,西方油画注重色彩和润饰,而中国画侧重线条与笔触。那些古代中国画是你们民族文化的重要组成部分,对吗?传统中国画有2 500多年的历史。

透视西方油画和中国水墨画之不同

你一定要会说的场景句

1.我对中国传统绘画特别感兴趣。

I’m especially interested in traditional Chinese paintings.

2.你们有没有什么漂亮的礼物或纪念品?

Have you got any nice gifts or souvenirs?

3.标价是700元钱。

The marked price is 700 Yuan.

4.我想看看古董。

I’m interested in antiques.

5.这个粉红色的对我来说是不是太艳了点?

Is this pink too bright for me?

6.瞧,目前我们有各种式样和尺寸的裤子。

Look,we have various styles and different sizes of trousers at present.

7.什么款式更适合我呢?

What style will be better on me?

8.我听说茅台酒是中国最好的酒,所以想给我父亲买两瓶。

I was told Mao-tai is the best alcohol in China,so I want to buy two bottles for my father.

9.如果我的皮肤对那个产品过敏,我可以拿回来退吗?

If my skin is allergic to the product,can I bring it back for a refund?

10.这些手工艺品多精致!

These handcrafts are so cute!

传统书画

A:Good afternoon.I’m especially interested in traditional Chinese paintings.Do you have any good ones?下午好。我对中国传统绘画特别感兴趣。你们这儿有什么优秀的作品吗?

B:Yes,we do.If you step over to the showcase1,you’ll find various examples.

当然有。如果您走到陈列橱那边看一下,就会发现各种各样的样品。

延伸 Could you tell me the difference between western oil paintings2 and Chinese ink paintings3?请你跟我说一下西方油画与中国水墨画的不同之处,好吗?

Well,it’s a long story to tell,sir.Briefiy speaking,oil paintings are created by colors and brush touches while traditional Chinese paintings are by lines and strokes.可以,先生,但这说来话长。简单地说,西方油画注重色彩和润饰,而中国画侧重线条与笔触。

I see.Those ancient Chinese paintings are an important part of your national culture,aren’t they?我明白了。那些古代中国画是你们民族文化的重要组成部分,对吗?

Yes.The traditional Chinese painting has a history of over 2,500 years.Look,this is an imitation4 of the famous painting Spring Outing by Zhan Ziqian,a great artist of Sui Dynasty.Zhan’s painting is the earliest painting of landscape we’ve discovered to this day.How do you like the reproduction?不错。传统中国画有2 500多年的历史。您看,这是展子虔名画《游春图》的摹本。他是隋朝的一位伟大画家。这幅是迄今为止我们发现的最早的山水画。您觉得这摹本怎么样?

挑选纪念品

A:Have you got any nice gifts or souvenirs5?你们有没有什么漂亮的礼物或纪念品?

B:We have a few,like chocolate and candy gift boxes.我们有一些,比如巧克力和糖果礼盒。

延伸 I want to buy a souvenir for my friend.我想买个纪念品送给朋友。

I am looking for some souvenirs for my family.Could you recommend something good for them?我在为家人挑选纪念品,可以推荐一些合适的吗?

场景词汇

1 showcase 陈列橱 2 western oil painting 西方油画

3 Chinese ink painting 中国水墨画 4 imitation 模仿,仿制品

5 souvenir 纪念品

有关价钱

A:I want to get this reproduction1 of the eight horses by Xu Beihong.How much is it?我想要这幅徐悲鸿八骏图》的复制品,多少钱?

B:The marked price is 700 Yuan.标价是700元钱。

延伸 That is too much.太贵了。

I can give you a 20% discount.我可以给你打8折。

I will take it if you can take 400 Yuan off the price.如果便宜400元,我就买下它。

All right.You can have it at this price.好吧,就以这个价格卖给你。

This price is reasonable2.I will take it.Here is the money.这个价格很合理,我要了,给你钱。

有关古董

A:Good morning.I’m interested in antiques3.Do you have any?上午好。我想看看古董。你这儿有吗?

B:Yes.We have a great variety of Chinese antiques.有,这儿有很多中国古董。

延伸 What do you have?这儿都有些什么?

Well,we have some paintings and some porcelain.Which do you like better?

哦,这儿有画和瓷器。您更喜欢哪种?

I’d like porcelain.我喜欢瓷器。(www.xing528.com)

It’s made in Jingdezhen.这是景德镇出产的。

衣服颜色

A:Wow!Is this pink too bright for me?哇,这个粉红色的对我来说是不是太艳了点?

B:Yes.It is a very bright pink.是太艳了。

延伸 Could you give me the same thing in a dark color?麻烦你给我再拿一件,颜色要深一些。

Yes,madam.Try this.好的,夫人。请您试一下这件。

I like the color on me.Don’t you?我喜欢这个颜色。你呢?

I think it looks terrific4 on you.What else do you need,madam?我也认为您穿上真的太漂亮了。夫人,您还需要别的东西吗?

场景词汇

1 reproduction 复制品 2 reasonable 合理的

3 antique 古董 4 terrific 极好的

服装尺寸

A:No,not yet.I’m trying to find a pair of trousers.You see,I’m so big and it’s hard to get my size in China.还没有。我想买条裤子。你瞧,我个头那么大,在中国很难买到适合我的尺寸。

B:You’ve come to the right place,sir.Look,we have various styles and different sizes of trousers at present.(Pointing to the samples)先生,您来对了地方。瞧,目前我们有各种式样和尺寸的裤子。(同时指向样品)

延伸 How much do you measure around the waist1?请问您的腰围多少?

Well,I’m not familiar with Chinese sizes.Would you take my measurements2?我不熟悉中国尺寸,请您帮我量一下,好吗?

I’ll be glad to.(Having taken the measurement) Maybe this is your size,sir.Please try it on.我很高兴帮助您。(量完尺寸)先生,也许这是适合您的尺寸。请试试看。

It’s still too tight around the stomach.Have you got a bigger size?腹部还是太紧,还有大一点尺寸的吗?

Please wait a moment.I’ll go and check our stock.(A moment later) Sorry to have kept you waiting.This is the largest we can offer.I hope it’ll fit you well.请稍候,我去看看我们的存货。(过了一会儿)对不起,让您久等了。这是我们最大的尺寸了,但愿适合您。

衣服款

A:No.I’d like to get a sweater in the new fashion.What style will be better on me?没有,我想买一件新款羊毛衫,什么款式更适合我呢?

B:Your shape is so gracious,madam.Would you like to have a sweater close-fitting or loose-fitting?夫人,您的身材优美,您是想买一件紧身的还是宽松的呢?

延伸 I like something loose-fitting.我喜欢宽松一点的。

What do you think of this style?您觉得这种款式怎么样?

场景词汇

1 waist 腰部 2 measurement 尺寸

This one?It’s really elegant,but I’m afraid it’s too narrow across the shoulders.I prefer a little wider.这件?真好看,不过恐怕肩部太窄了,我喜欢稍微宽松一点的。

Yes,I see.Take that one then,madam.It’s very loose in the waist and sleeves1.It’s quite popular with young people here.好的,我明白了。女士,看看那件吧。那件腰部和袖子都很宽松。这里的年轻人非常喜欢那种款式。

中国名酒

A:I was told Mao-tai is the best alcohol in China,so I want to buy two bottles for my father.我听说茅台酒是中国最好的酒,所以想给我父亲买两瓶。

B:You’re right,but Wu Liang Ye is also very famous.不错,但五粮液酒也很有名。

延伸 Mao-tai is one of the most famous liquors in China.茅台酒是中国名酒之一。

There are many false Mao-tai on the market these days.最近市场上有许多假冒茅台酒。

Mao-tai is good indeed.It never goes to the head.茅台酒真的很不错,喝多少都不上头。

化妆品

A:If my skin is allergic to the product,can I bring it back for a refund?如果我的皮肤对那个产品过敏,我可以拿回来退吗?

B:I’m sorry,if you have any allergic reactions,we can only promise exchange.

很抱歉,如果您有任何过敏反应,我们只能接受换货服务。

延伸 I’d like to buy a suitable kind of make-up to my skin.我想买一种适合我皮肤的化妆品。

What is your skin type?您是哪种肤质?

My skin is very sensitive2.Do you have trial samples that I can try first?我的皮肤很敏感,有试用品可以让我先试用一下吗?

场景词汇

1 sleeve 袖子 2 sensitive 敏感的

手工艺品

A:John,you see.These handcrafts are so cute! 约翰,你看,这些手工艺品多精致!

B:Yes,but I prefer that painting.It’s very Chinese.是的,但我比较喜欢那幅画,很有中国味道。

延伸 I’d like something typical1 Chinese,but not very expensive.我想要些典型的中国工艺品,价钱不要太贵。

It’s an exquisite handcraft2 of superb artistry that is the typical Chinese style.这是典型的中国风格的手工艺精品。

Artistic tapestry is the highest form of expression of the rug weaving.It’s an exquisite handicraft of superb artistry that is the typical Chinese style.It is worth much more.艺术挂毯代表着织毯的最高水平。这是典型的中国风格的手工艺精品,它的价值远不止这个价钱呢。

场景词汇

1 typical 典型的 2 handcraft 手工艺品

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈