首页 理论教育 两招轻松入场:巧用场景句迎宾,让你的客人感到宾至如归

两招轻松入场:巧用场景句迎宾,让你的客人感到宾至如归

时间:2023-05-28 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:你一定要会说的场景句1.中国酒店欢迎您。Welcome to China Hotel.2.你们预订座位了吗?Right this way,please.表示欢迎A:Good morning,madam.Welcome to China Hotel.早安,夫人,中国酒店欢迎您。A table for fve.5人一桌。如果你们赶时间,我们可以在咖啡厅招待你们。还有一个靠后一点,但也能欣赏湖边风光的座位怎么样?要非吸烟区A:I have a table in the smoking section2,if that’s OK.在吸烟区有一张空桌,如果您可以的话。延伸 Where would you like to sit?

两招轻松入场:巧用场景句迎宾,让你的客人感到宾至如归

你一定要会说的场景句

1.中国酒店欢迎您。

Welcome to China Hotel.

2.你们预订座位了吗?

Do you have a reservation?

3.你们一行有几个人?

How many are there in your party?

4.能不能等一会儿?

Would you mind waiting for a while?

5.你们想要个什么位置?

Where would you like to sit?

6.你们非吸烟区没有任何桌位吗?

You don’t have anything available in the non-smoking section?

7.这张桌子可以吗?

Will this table be all right?

8.噢,那张桌子已经有人了。

Oh,that table has been reserved.

9.现在为你们准备了一张桌子。

Now we have a table for you.

10.这边请。

Right this way,please.

表示欢迎

A:Good morning,madam.Welcome to China Hotel.早安,夫人,中国酒店欢迎您。

B:Good morning.早安。

延伸 Good evening,sir and madam.Welcome to our restaurant.晚上好,先生、夫人。欢迎光临我们酒店。

是否预订座位

A:Good evening.Do you have a reservation?晚上好。你们预订座位了吗?

B:Yes.We’ve got a reservation.The name is Ann.是的,我们已经预订了,名字是安。

延伸 Do you have a reservation,sir?有预订吗,先生?

Do you have a reservation?您预订座位了吗?

Let me see.OK,this way,please.This is your table.我看一下,好的,这边请。这是你们预订的桌子。

I’m afraid I haven’t.Do you have a table for two?没有。有双人桌位吗?

请问几位

A:Good afternoon.How many are there in your party?下午好。你们一行有几个人?

B:There are four of us.我们有4个人。

延伸How many,please?请问几个人?

Two.两人。

How many persons,please?请问,有几位就餐?

A table for fve.5人一桌。

能否稍等

A:I’m afraid all seats here are taken.Would you mind waiting for a while?

恐怕这儿没有位子了。能不能等一会儿?(www.xing528.com)

B:Well,how long will it take?哦,要等多久呢?

延伸 About ten minutes.If you’re in a hurry,we can serve you in the coffee shop.大约十分钟。如果你们赶时间,我们可以在咖啡厅招待你们。

No problem.We’ll manage to do it.没问题,我们会设法做到的。

位置要求

A:Where would you like to sit?你们想要个什么位置?

B:We would like a table by the window so that we can enjoy the view of the lake.我们想要张靠窗的餐桌,这样我们可以欣赏湖边的景色。

延伸 I’m sorry,sir.The window tables have all been taken.What about one that is further back but still offers a view of the lake?很抱歉,靠窗的桌子都有人了。还有一个靠后一点,但也能欣赏湖边风光的座位怎么样?

That’s fne if that is what you’ve got.如果就这么一张桌子了,那也行。

Thank you.Would you follow me,please?This is your table.It’s No.14 and your waitress1 will be with you right away.谢谢您。请跟我来好吗?这是你们的桌子。14号。服务员马上会过来。

Your iced water.你们的冰水。

Thank you.谢谢你。

要非吸烟区

A:I have a table in the smoking section2,if that’s OK.在吸烟区有一张空桌,如果您可以的话。

B:You don’t have anything available in the non-smoking section?你们非吸烟区没有任何桌位吗?

延伸 I’m afraid not.It’s about a ffteen-minute wait.恐怕没有了。您大约还要再等15分钟。

OK.We’ll wait.好的,我们等。

And may I have your name,please?请问您贵姓?

It’s Jarvis.贾维斯。

OK,Mr.Jarvis.Please take a seat.We’ll call you as soon as a table is available.好的,贾维斯先生,请稍坐一下。一有空桌位,我们会马上叫您。

询问意愿

A:OK.I’ll listen to you.好的,就听你的。

B:Will this table be all right?这张桌子可以吗?

延伸 Where would you like to sit?您想坐在哪儿?

You can sit where you like.您可以随便坐。

场景词汇

1 waitress 女服务员 2 smoking section 吸烟区

This is the table reserved for you.Do you like to sit here?这是为您预留的餐桌,您愿意坐在这儿吗?

已被预订

A:Oh,that table has been reserved.噢,那张桌子已经有人了。

B:It’s a pity.真遗憾。

延伸 I’m sorry.That table is already reserved.对不起,那张餐桌已经有人订了。

桌位准备好了

A:I am sorry to have kept you waiting,sir and madam.Now we have a table for you.Would you step this way,please?对不起,让你们久等了,先生、夫人。现在为你们准备了一张桌子。请这边走,好吗?

B:(Mr.Smith suddenly catches sight of a table near the window.)May we sit there,a table by the window?(史密斯先生突然发现一张靠窗的桌子。)我们可以要窗旁的那张桌子吗?

延伸 Mr.Jarvis?Sorry to have kept you waiting.Your table is ready now.This way,please.贾维斯先生?很抱歉让您久等了。您的桌位已经准备好了。这边请。

这边请

A:That’s us.是我们没错。

B:Right this way,please.这边请。

延伸 Could you come with me,please?请跟我来,好吗?

This way,please.这边请。

Would you follow me,please?请随我来,好吗?

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈