首页 理论教育 如何预约醒来服务?

如何预约醒来服务?

时间:2023-05-28 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:Okay,we’ll give you a call in the morning.4.您需要哪种方式,用电话叫醒还是敲门?我们明天早晨6点钟会叫醒您的。延伸 Just dial your new wake-up time.The computer will cancel the old time and record the new one.拨上新时间即可,电脑将取消原先的叫醒时间并记录下新时间。请求电话叫醒A:Yes,I need a wake-up call tomorrow at 6:30 a.m.对,请明天早上6点半用电话叫醒我。

如何预约醒来服务?

你一定要会说的场景句

1.请问几点钟?

At what time,please?

2.我们明天早晨6点钟会叫醒您的。

We will wake you up at six tomorrow morning.

3.好的,明早我们会打电话叫您的。

Okay,well give you a call in the morning.

4.您需要哪种方式,用电话叫醒还是敲门?

What kind of call would you like,by phone or by knocking at the door?

5.我们有电脑叫醒服务。

We have a computer wake-up service.

6.对,请明天早上6点半用电话叫醒我。

Yes,I need a wake-up call tomorrow at 6:30 a.m.

7.是的,我明天一大早要去火车站,因此我想让你们叫醒我。

Yes,Im going to the railway station early tomorrow morning,so I would like to ask for a wake-up call.

8.我想到国家公园去享受那里清晨的美景

I want to go to the National Park to enjoy the beautiful morning scenery there.

9.那就是说我最迟要7点钟上路。

That means that Ill have to be on the road by 7 oclock at the latest.

10.祝您睡个好觉!

Have a good sleep!

叫醒时间

A:I’d like to place a wake-up call.我想预订叫醒服务。

B:At what time,please?请问几点钟?

延伸 At what time shall we call you?我们几点叫醒您?

At what time would you like us to call you?您希望我们几点钟叫醒您?

When would you like me to give you the morning call?您希望我早晨什么时候叫醒您?

确定叫醒时间

A:Well,in that case,I would like you to call me at six o’clock.那样的话,我希望你们能在明天6点钟叫醒我。

B:Okay.We will wake you up at six tomorrow morning.好的。我们明天早晨6点钟会叫醒您的。

延伸 So we will wake you up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.那么我们明天早上5点半叫醒您。

You can rest assured1that we’ll give you the morning call at 6:00 a.m.您放心,我们会在早上6点钟叫醒您。

保证会叫醒

A:1019.1019。

B:Room 1019,tomorrow at 7:30.Okay,we’ll give you a call in the morning.1019号房间,明早7点半。好的,明早我们会打电话叫您的。

延伸 Room 1100,tomorrow morning at 6:30.OK.We’ll give you a call in the morning.

1100房间,我们明天早上6点半给您打电话。

叫醒方式

A:What kind of call would you like,by phone or by knocking at the door?

您需要哪种方式,用电话叫醒还是敲门?(www.xing528.com)

B:By phone.I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.电话叫醒。我不想打扰我的邻居。

延伸 Yes,sir.I’ll ask the operator to call you at 6:00 tomorrow morning.Anything else I can do for you?好的,先生。我让接线员在明天早上6点给您打电话。还有别的事要我做吗?

场景词汇

1 rest assured 放心

No,thanks.Good night!没有了,谢谢。晚安!

电脑叫醒服务

A:We have a computer wake-up service.Please dial 5 first and then the time.That is to say,dial 5 and then 0700 for the time.There must be five digits in the final number.我们有电脑叫醒服务。请先拨5,再拨时间。也就是说,先拨5再拨0700,最后必须有5位数字。

B:I see.If I want to change my wake-up time,what should I do?我懂了。如果我想改变叫醒时间,该怎么做?

延伸 Just dial your new wake-up time.The computer will cancel the old time and record the new one.拨上新时间即可,电脑将取消原先的叫醒时间并记录下新时间。

If I dial 50730,I will be awakened1at 7:30 a.m.?如果我拨50730,就会在早上7点半被叫醒吗?

Yes,that’s right.是这样的。

请求电话叫醒

A:Yes,I need a wake-up call tomorrow at 6:30 a.m.对,请明天早上6点半用电话叫醒我。

B:Sure.What’s your room number,please?可以,您的房间号是多少?

延伸 Yes,I need a wake-up call tomorrow at 7:30 a.m.是的,明天早上7点半请打个电话叫我起床。

早起赶火车

A:Yes,I’m going to the railway station early tomorrow morning,so I would like to ask for a wake-up call.I’m Jim Baker in Room 321.是的,我明天一大早要去火车站,因此我想让你们叫醒我。我叫吉姆·贝克,住321房间。

B:Sure,Mr.Baker.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?好的,贝克先生。您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您?

延伸 Well,I’m not really sure.But I have to be at the railway station to check in by seven fifty.You would know how long it takes to drive to the railway from the hotel,wouldn’t you?我也说不准什么时间好。但是我必须在7点50分赶到火车站办理进站手续。您知道从酒店开车到火车站要多长时间,是吧?

场景词汇

1 awaken 叫醒

Usually it takes almost an hour to get to the railway station.通常要走将近1小时。

早起散步

A:Yes,sir.Anyone who stays in our hotel can ask for the service.Would you like a morning call?是的,先生。我们酒店的客人都可以要求这种服务。您要早上唤醒吗?

B:Yes,I must get up earlier tomorrow.I want to go to the National Park to enjoy the beautiful morning scenery there.是的,明天早上我必须早起。我想到国家公园去享受那里清晨的美景。

延伸 At what time do you want me to call you,sir?您想让我什么时候叫醒您,先生?

At 6:00 sharp tomorrow morning,please.明天早上6点整。

最晚出发时间

A:That means that I’ll have to be on the road by 7 o’clock at the latest.那就是说我最迟要7点钟上路。

B:That’s right.对了。

延伸 Well,I’m not really sure.I have to be at Tianjin Harbor by 10 o’clock.You wouldn’t know how long it takes to drive to Tianjin Harbor from the hotel,would you?

嗯,我不太确定,但我10点必须到达天津港。您不知道从酒店开车到天津港要多长时间,对吗?

I would give it three and a half hours.我想,需要3个半小时。

That means I’ll have to be on the road by six thirty at least.就是说我最晚也要在6点30分上路。

做个好梦

A:Well,in that case,I’d like you to call me at 5:30.如果那样的话,我想让您5点半叫我。

B:OK,so we will wake you up at 5:30 tomorrow morning.Good night,Mr.Smith.Have a good sleep!好的,我们明早5点半叫醒您。晚安,史密斯先生。祝您睡个好觉!

延伸 Good night,sir.Sleep well and have pleasant dreams!晚安,先生。睡好并做个美梦!

You’re welcome.Good night,madam.Have a nice dream.不客气。晚安,女士。祝您做个好梦。

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈