首页 理论教育 精致客房送餐服务,让您在房间里享用美味早餐

精致客房送餐服务,让您在房间里享用美味早餐

时间:2023-05-28 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:你一定要会说的场景句1.我明天想在房间里用早餐。我们提供非常好的客房送餐服务。B:This is your doorknob1 menu.Just check the items you would like for breakfast,mark down the time,and hang it outside your door before you go to bed tonight.这是挂门餐牌。您可以拨“1”,直接打电话到客房服务部订餐。I’m in Room 1310.请给我来一盘咖喱羊肉,好吗?延伸 But it’s in the room service menu.可是客房服务菜单上有啊。现在是1点了,夫人。

精致客房送餐服务,让您在房间里享用美味早餐

你一定要会说的场景句

1.我明天想在房间里用早餐

I’d like to have breakfast in our room tomorrow morning.

2.您只需在您想用的早餐项上做上记号,注明用餐时间,然后在今晚就寝前把餐牌挂到门外就可以了。

Just check the items you would like for breakfast,mark down the time,and hang it outside your door before you go to bed tonight.

3.请问您要点什么,先生?

What would you like,sir?

4.咖啡好了。

Coffee would be great.

5.呃,不好意思,我们的小吃菜单上没有这道菜,夫人。

Er,I’m afraid that’s not on our light snack menu,madam.

6.让我确认一下您的订单:

Let me confrm your order:

7.15分钟左右就能给您送去,夫人。

You should get it in about ffteen minutes,madam.

8.能顺便给我带一份今天的报纸吗?

Oh,by the way,could you bring me today’s newspaper?

9.晚上好,送餐服务。

Good evening.This is Room Service.

10.请把它们放在房间外。

Please leave them outside your room.

11.对不起。您用完餐了吗?

Excuse me.Have you fnished with that?

在房间用餐

A:I’d like to have breakfast in our room tomorrow morning.Could you bring it here?

我明天想在房间里用早餐。您能否把早餐送到房间来?

B:Yes,of course.We provide very good room service.当然可以。我们提供非常好的客房送餐服务。

延伸 Good morning.Room Service.May I help you?早上好!客房服务。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

I’d like to have a meal in my room.我想在房间里用餐。

Would you like breakfast in your room?您要在房间里用早餐吗?

订餐方式

A:Very good.When should we order our breakfast?好极了。我们什么时候可以预订早餐?

B:This is your doorknob1 menu.Just check the items you would like for breakfast,mark down the time,and hang it outside your door before you go to bed tonight.这是挂门餐牌。您只需在您想用的早餐项上做上记号,注明用餐时间,然后在今晚就寝前把餐牌挂到门外就可以了。

延伸 You can choose from the menu hanging on the doorknob.您可以按照挂门餐牌点菜。

Is there any other way to have room service?还可以用什么方式得到客房送餐服务?

Yes,sir.You may dail 1 to call the room service section directly to order your meal.

是的,先生。您可以拨“1”,直接打电话到客房服务部订餐。

点什么

A:What would you like,sir?请问您要点什么,先生?

B:One orange juice,scrambled eggs with bacon2,toast and coffee.一杯橙汁熏肉炒蛋吐司面包以及咖啡。

延伸 What will you have?您想要什么?

Bacon and eggs.熏肉和鸡蛋。

场景词汇

1 doorknob 门把手 2 bacon 熏肉

Anything to drink?喝的呢?

Coffee,with cream and sugar,please.要加奶油和糖的咖啡。

点咖啡

A:Would you like some coffee or tea?您要来点咖啡或茶吗?

B:Coffee would be great.咖啡好了。

延伸 Sure.Would you like cream with that?好的。您需要加奶吗?

Yes,please.要。

That’ll be fine.I’ll take it.And I’d like a white coffee with two sugars,please.(www.xing528.com)

好吧,我就要这个。我的咖啡要加牛奶和两块糖。

没有这个菜

A:Can you bring me up a plate of lamb curry1,please?I’m in Room 1310.

请给我来一盘咖喱羊肉,好吗?我住1310号房间。

B:Er,I’m afraid that’s not on our light snack menu,madam.呃,不好意思,

我们的小吃菜单上没有这道菜,夫人。

延伸 But it’s in the room service menu.可是客房服务菜单上有啊。

Yes,madam,but I’m afraid that menu only applies up till midnight.It’s one o’clock,madam.是有,夫人,可是那个菜单上的食物只供应到半夜。现在是1点了,夫人。

确认订单

A:Let me confirm your order:Mr.Jefferson Black in Room 1506,continental breakfast2,white coffee with two sugars.Is that right?让我确认一下您的订单:1506房的杰弗逊·布莱克先生,要一份欧式早餐,要加牛奶和两块糖的咖啡。是这样吗?

B:Exactly.对。

延伸 So that’s a club sandwich and a pot of black coffee,madam?那么您点了一份俱乐部三明治和一壶清咖啡,对吗,夫人?

Yes,that’s right.对,没错。

场景词汇

1 lamb curry 咖喱羊肉 2 continental breakfast 欧式早餐

送餐时间

A:When will it be here,please?请问什么时候送到?

B:You should get it in about fifteen minutes,madam.15分钟左右就能给您送去,夫人。

延伸 It will take about 20 minutes,sir.Is that all right?大约需要20分钟才可以送去,先生,这样可以吗?

Yes,it is 好,可以。

It will be up in a few minutes.几分钟后就会送到。

It will be up right away.马上就送上去。

I’ll bring it up right away.我马上就给您送上去。

The waitress will be up shortly.服务员一会儿就上来。

It won’t be long.一会儿就到。

带份报纸

A:Okay.Oh,by the way,could you bring me today’s newspaper?可以,能顺便给我带一份今天的报纸吗?

B:We’ll take it to you in 10 minutes.Is that all right?10分钟后给您送到,好吗?

延伸 Oh,by the way,could you also bring me today’s paper?顺便也请你带一份今天的报纸,好吗?

Of course,sir.没问题,先生。

送餐时

A:Good evening.This is Room Service.晚上好,送餐服务。

B:Come in,please.请进。

延伸 Room Service.客房服务。

Here’s your order,sir.Ice and whisky.I need your signature and write your room number here on the bill.这是您要的冰块和威士忌。请在这张单子上签字,写上您的房间号。

All right.Here you are.好,给您。

Thank you very much,sir.Enjoy your evening.太感谢您了,先生。祝您度过一个美好的夜晚。

收拾盘子

A:By the way,what should we do with the dishes when we finish eating?

顺便问一下,我们吃完饭后那些盘子怎么处理?

B:Please leave them outside your room.请把它们放在房间外。

延伸 Yes,sir.If you would like to give Room Service a call when you’ve finished,they’ll come and collect the tray1.Otherwise,you can just leave it outside the door,sir.

行了,先生。您用完后打个电话到客房服务部,他们就会来收拾托盘的。要不,您就把它放在门外也行。

Thank you.I’ll do that.谢谢你,我会的。

用餐之后

A:Excuse me.Have you finished with that?对不起。您用完餐了吗?

B:Yes,thank you.是的,谢谢。

延伸 I’ll get these out of your way…How was your dinner?我来替您把盘子收走……餐点还满意吗?

It was very good.Thank you.非常好,谢谢。

场景词汇

1 tray 托盘

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈