首页 理论教育 便捷的酒店洗衣服务,让旅途更轻松

便捷的酒店洗衣服务,让旅途更轻松

时间:2023-05-28 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:你一定要会说的场景句1.先生,有要洗的衣服吗?提供洗衣服务A:Do you have any laundry,sir?您需要快洗服务吗?延伸 If you have some laundry,please leave it in the laundry bag.如需洗衣,请把衣服放在洗衣袋里。熨烫衣服只需要3个小时,洗的衣服得等到明天中午,可以吗?嗯,你能派人到511房间来把我要洗的衣服拿走吗?一会儿服务员就会去。

便捷的酒店洗衣服务,让旅途更轻松

你一定要会说的场景句

1.先生,有要洗的衣服吗?

Do you have any laundry,sir?

2.好的,请把衣服放到洗衣袋内,然后把洗衣袋放到门外。

Well,just put your stuff in the laundry bag and put it outside your room.

3.大概要多久才能洗好?

How soon can I have it back?

4.价格表在抽屉里的信件夹里。

The rate chart is contained in the stationery folder in your dresser’s drawer.

5.请您把表格填好,我们的女服务生会来拿。

Please fll it out and the maid will come and pick it up.

6.请填一下洗衣单,好吗?

Could you fll out the laundry form,please?

7.对不起,夫人,恐怕我们今天晚上不能送回您的衣服。

Excuse me,madam.I am afraid we can’t deliver your laundry this evening.

8.请问你们有补衣服的服务吗?

Do you do repairs to clothes,please?

9.噢,顺便问一下,你们有洗熨服务吗?

Oh,by the way,do you also deal with laundry?

10.我有一件衣服需要干洗

I have a dress that needs dry cleaning.

11.您的衣服不褪色吧?

Is your dress colorfast?

提供洗衣服务

A:Do you have any laundry,sir?先生,有要洗的衣服吗?

B:No.Thank you.没有,谢谢。

延伸 Would you like express service?您需要快洗服务吗?

把衣服放到洗衣袋

A:I’d like to ask for the laundry service.麻烦你替我把衣服拿去洗一下。

B:Well,just put your stuff in the laundry bag1 and put it outside your room.好的,请把衣服放到洗衣袋内,然后把洗衣袋放到门外。

延伸 If you have some laundry,please leave it in the laundry bag.如需洗衣,请把衣服放在洗衣袋里。

洗衣所需时间

A:How soon can I have it back?大概要多久才能洗好?

B:Usually in a day.If you give it in the morning,maybe you’ll get it by the evening.通常一天就可以洗好。如果您早上拿出来洗的话,或许傍晚就可以拿回来。

延伸 How soon can I have my clothes back?多长时间可以取回我的衣服?

I think it will take a day.We’ll bring them back tomorrow afternoon.我想一天就可以了。明天下午我们就可以送回来。

How long will it take to get my clothes back?多久可以把衣服取回来?

To press the suit only takes three hours.The laundry will be returned to you tomorrow around noon time.Is that all right?熨烫衣服只需要3个小时,洗的衣服得等到明天中午,可以吗?

Express service takes only 3 hours.快洗服务只需要3个小时。

洗衣费用

A:How much is it?洗衣价格是多少?

B:The rate chart is contained in the stationery folder in your dresser’s drawer.

价格表在抽屉里的信件夹里。

延伸 Could you tell me how much per item you charge?你能告诉我每件收多少钱吗?

场景词汇

1 laundry bag 洗衣袋

Well,it’s probably simpler if you look in the folder in your room.It includes a price schedule,madam.呃,您看房间里的文件夹可能更容易,里面有价目表,夫人。

派人取衣物

A:There is a laundry form as well as a bag in your room.Please fill it out and the maid will come and pick it up.在您房间里有一张洗衣单,同时也有洗衣袋。请您把表格填好,我们的女服务生会来拿。

B:That’s all right.Please send someone to pick it up.可以,请你派人来拿吧。

延伸 Oh,I see.Well,would you please send someone to Room 511 to pick up some laundry for me?噢,我知道了。嗯,你能派人到511房间来把我要洗的衣服拿走吗?(www.xing528.com)

Yes,sir.The chamber maid1will be there in a few minutes.可以,先生。一会儿服务员就会去。

It’s in your dresser’s drawer.Please fill it out and someone will come to pick it up.在您的梳妆台抽屉里。请填写那张表,会有人来取的。

填洗衣单

A:Yes.I have some laundry to be done.是的,我有一些衣服要洗。

B:Certainly,sir.Could you fill out the laundry form,please?当然可以,先生。请填一下洗衣单,好吗?

延伸 Please fill in the laundry list2.请填写洗衣单。

Please refer to your laundry list for further information.洗衣单上有详细说明,请查阅。

May I use your pen?我可以用你的笔吗?

Sure.Here you are.当然可以,给你。

不能按时送回衣物

A:Excuse me,madam.I am afraid we can’t deliver your laundry this evening.

You see,it’s past 10 o’clock already.对不起,夫人,恐怕我们今天晚上不能送回您的衣服。您看,现在已经过了上午10:00了。

B:Oh,that’s too bad.I need it today.哦,那太糟糕了。我今天要穿的。

延伸 If you need quick laundry service,you can get it back in four hours,but there will be an extra surcharge of 50%.如果您要加急服务,4小时以后就能取回来,但要收50%的加急费。

场景词汇

1 chamber maid 客房服务员 2 laundry list 洗衣单

OK.Please get me the quick service.Oh,another thing,how long will it take to have my pants ironed?好的,我要加急服务。哦,还有一件事,如果我熨烫裤子,要多长时间呢?

In two hours,if it is fast service,but there will also be an extra charge of 50%.加急的话两小时以后就能拿回来,但也要收50%的加急费。

No problem.行,没问题。

补衣服服务

A:Hello.Do you do repairs1 to clothes,please?你好,请问你们有补衣服的服务吗?

B:Yes,sir.有的,先生。

延伸 Good.I have some trousers that need repairing.I split them on a fence this morning,and I need to wear them tomorrow morning.Can you repair them before then?好的,我有条裤子要补一补。今天早上我的裤子被篱笆钩破了,明天早晨就要穿。你们能在那之前补好吗?

Well,we can usually repair clothes within two days,but it depends on how serious the damage is,sir.Sometimes we can do it more quickly.I’ll send someone up in a few minutes,sir.If they have a look at them,they’ll tell you how long it will take,sir.

是这样的,我们一般是两天之内补好衣服,不过这要看衣服的损坏程度,先生。有时候我们会快一些。我一会儿派人去,先生。他们看了以后会告诉您需要多长时间的,先生。

洗熨服务

A:Thank you.Oh,by the way,do you also deal with laundry?谢谢。噢,顺便问一下,你们有洗熨服务吗?

B:Yes,madam.有的,夫人。

延伸 I have some shirts that need laundering2 ,and I’d like my suit pressed.我有一些衬衫要洗,还有西装要熨烫。

I’d like my overcoat dry-cleaned3,and my shirts need laundering,and my suit needs to be pressed.我的大衣要干洗,衬衫需要洗一洗,西装要熨烫一下。

干洗衣服

A:Guest Room Services.Can I help you?房务部。要我帮您吗?

B:Hello.Yes,I hope so.I have a dress that needs dry cleaning.I spilt some wine on it and I need to wear it this evening.

场景词汇

1 repair 修补 2 launder 洗涤,洗熨

3 dry-clean 干洗

喂,是的。我有一件衣服需要干洗。我把酒溅在衣服上了,可是我今晚要穿的。

延伸 I have some shirts that need laundering,and I’d like my suit pressed.我有几件衬衣要洗,我的西服也需要熨烫一下。

Mm,we can have it dry-cleaned and back to you in one hour.Is that early enough,madam?我们可以干洗,一小时后给您送回去。那样来得及吗,夫人?

Oh yes,we’re not leaving until 7:30.噢,来得及。我们7点半才走。

I’ll send someone up in the next five minutes to pick up the dress,madam.

5分钟后我派人来取衣服,夫人。

衣服掉色

A:Is your dress colorfast1 ?您的衣服不褪色吧?

B:Don’t worry.The dress is colorfast.放心。这衣服不掉色。

延伸 Be careful when you wash these clothes because the colors may bleed.洗这些衣服时小心点,因为可能会掉色。

The dress is colorfast.这件衣服不掉色。

Don’t worry.We’ll dry-clean the dress.The color won’t run.别担心,我们干洗这件衣服,就不会褪色了。

场景词汇

1 colorfast 不褪色的

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈