首页 理论教育 电话接线服务:转接、留言和问题解答

电话接线服务:转接、留言和问题解答

时间:2023-05-28 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:Good morning,this is the Information Desk.2.我想请布朗先生听电话。I’ll connect you to his room.4.我会将留言转告他。是的,我要找巴迪 · 科尔先生听电话。我是接线员,能为您服务吗?你好,请让珍妮接电话,好吗?好,可否请你要他参加会议时带笔记本电脑?让您久等了,不好意思,电话没有人接听。2614房间没人接电话。喂,先生,对不起,电话没人接。

电话接线服务:转接、留言和问题解答

你一定要会说的场景句

1.询问台,您早。

Good morning,this is the Information Desk.

2.我想请布朗先生听电话。

I’d like to speak with Mr.Brown.

3.我为您接到他的房间。

I’ll connect you to his room.

4.我会将留言转告他。

I’ll give him the message.

5.我可以替您留言吗?

May I take a message?

6.不好意思,电话没有人接听。

I’m sorry,but there’s no answer.

7.请您告诉我她的房间号码,好吗?

Can you tell me her room number,please?

8.顺便问一下,我怎么才能打越洋电话呢?

By the way,how can I make an overseas call?

9.您能告诉我打到美国的电话的收费标准吗?

Could you tell me what the rate is for US calls?

10.你可以教我打直拨国际电话吗?

Can you tell me how to use IDD?

自报家门

A:Good morning,this is the Information Desk.May I help you,sir?询问台,您早。先生,能为您效劳吗?

B:Yes.I’d like to speak to Mr.Buddy Cole.Could you tell me his room number?是的,我要找巴迪 · 科尔先生听电话。您能告诉我他的房间号码吗?

延伸 Operator.Can I help you?我是接线员,能为您服务吗?

Hi,ABC Hotel.What do you want?您好,这里是ABC旅馆。您有什么需要吗?

想找某人

A:I’d like to speak with Mr.Brown.我想请布朗先生听电话。

B:Is he a hotel guest,sir?先生,他是旅馆的客人吗?

延伸 Who would you like to talk to,sir?先生,您要和谁通话?

I’d like to talk to Miss Lin Hong.我要找林红小姐。

Hello! May I speak to Jenny,please?你好,请让珍妮接电话,好吗?

转接

A:Hi,I want to speak with Edward Sloane.喂,我要找爱德华 · 斯隆。

B:Just a moment.I’ll connect you to his room.请稍等,我为您接到他的房间。

延伸 Just a moment,please.I will transfer1 you to Reservations.请稍候,我将为您转接订房部。

Please connect me to Room 405.请帮我接405号房间。

I’ll connect you.我替您转接。

定会转达

A:Front Desk.Nobody answered the phone in Mr.Sloane’s room.Can you take a message?前台。斯隆先生的房间没有人接电话,你给我传个口信可以吗?

B:Yes,of course.I’ll give him the message.没问题。我会将留言转告他。

延伸 Thank you,Mr.Stile.I’ll make sure he gets the message.谢谢您,斯泰尔先生。我会确定他收到此留言的。(www.xing528.com)

场景词汇

1 transfer 转接

代为传话

A:Thank you for waiting.I’m sorry.There’s no one answering the phone in Room 1007.May I take a message?让您久等了。很抱歉,1007号房内没有人接听。我可以替您留言吗?

B:Yeah,could you ask him to bring his laptop1 to the meeting?好,可否请你要他参加会议时带笔记本电脑

延伸 Certainly,sir.Just a moment,please…Thank you for waiting.I’m afraid there is still no reply2.Would you like to leave a message?好的,先生,请稍等……让您久等了,恐怕还是没人接电话,您要留言吗?

Can I take a message,please?请问要我记个留言吗?

Would you like to leave a message?您要留言吗?

无人接听

A:Yes.I would like to speak to Mr.Copson in Room 2289.是 的 ,我 想 跟2289号房间的科普森先生说话。

B:Just a moment please…Thank you for waiting.I’m sorry,but there’s no answer.

请等一下……让您久等了,不好意思,电话没有人接听。

延伸 Certainly,sir.Just a moment,please…Thank you for waiting.I’m afraid there’s no reply from Room 2614.好的,先生,请稍候……让您久等了。2614房间没人接电话。

Hello,sir.I’m afraid there’s no response3.Would you like to leave a message for her?喂,先生,对不起,电话没人接。您要给她留言吗?

询问房号

A:Can you tell me her room number,please?请您告诉我她的房间号码,好吗?

B:Mm.I think she’s in Room 213.嗯,我想她在213号房间吧。

延伸 Do you know the room number,sir?先生,您知道房间号码吗?

Yes,it is 1201.知道,1201房间。

越洋电话

A:By the way,how can I make an overseas call?顺便问一下,我怎么才能打越洋电话呢?

场景词汇

1 laptop 笔记本电脑 2 reply 回答

3 response 回应

B:Youmay call directly from your room,sir.It is cheaper than booking it through the operator.先生,您可以直接由客房打出去。这样比经由总机打出便宜些。

延伸 Oh,I didn’t know that.哦,我不知道。

The country codes are listed in the Service Directory in your room.Please dial 4001 before the country code and then dial the area code and number.Please do not dial 0 before the entire number as you would for an outside call.国家代码列在您房间里的“服务指南”上。请于国家代码前先拨4001,然后再拨区域代码及电话号码。在拨整个号码前,不用像打外线电话一样先拨0。

l see.4001 and then the country code,area code and the number.我懂了,先拨4001,再拨国家代码、区域代码和电话号码。

国际电话收费标准

A:Could you tell me what the rate is for US calls?您能告诉我打到美国的电话的收费标准吗?

B:Yes,of course.The standard rate for US calls is 18.90 Yuan per minute.当然可以。打往美国的电话的标准收费是每分钟18.9元。

延伸 Are there special night rates from here?从这儿打有夜间特别收费吗?Yes,the night rates are from eleven in the evening until seven in the morning.是的,夜间特别收费时间是从晚上11点到第二天早上7点。

国际直拨

A:Operator?Can you tell me how to use IDD?接线生吗?你可以教我打直拨国际电话吗?

B:Sure,madam.Please dial 7001 first,then the country code,area code and the number.可以,女士。请先拨7001,然后是国家代码、地区代码及电话号码。

延伸 Do I have to dial 9 first,as for outside calls?我要先拨9,像拨外线电话一样吗?

No,madam.Just 7001 will be fine.不用,女士,拨7001就可以了。

Can you tell me the country code of the U.K.?你可以告诉我英国的国家代码吗?

Which city,madam?你要往哪个城市打电话呢,女士?

London.伦敦

It is 44171.是44171。

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈