你一定要会说的场景句
1.客房预订部! Room Reservations.
2.皇家酒店。我能为您服务吗? Royal Hotel.Can I help you?
3.我查一下有没有空房。 I have to check if there is a room available.
4.对不起,我们已经客满了。 Sorry,we have no vacant(spare)room for you.
5.现在我能问一下您的名字吗? Now could I have your name,please?
6.先生,您要什么样的房间? What kind of room would you like,sir?
7.您打算住多久? How long will you be staying?
8.几个人住? And for how many people?
9.到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。 This is the least expensive suite we have at the moment.
10.您喜欢什么样的房间? Which kind of room would you prefer?
11.要订在什么时候? Which date would that be?
12.您将何时到达? What time will you be arriving?
13.现行房费是50美元一天。 The current rate is $50 per night.
14.可以节省大约35美元。 There would be a saving of about thirty-fve US dollars.
15.100元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。 It is one hundred Yuan a day including the heating fee,but excluding the service charge.
16.我听说你们酒店正在打折。 I’m told your hotel is offering a discount now.
17.不,不可能。 No,that’s not possible.
18.我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。 I’d like to cancel a reservation,for the travel schedule has been changed.
19.你好。我想更改我预订的从6月20日到6月23日的房间。 Hi,I’d like to change my reservation from June 20 to June 23.
20.我们盼望下周日见到您。 And we look forward to seeing you next Sunday.
自报家门
A:Room Reservations.Good afternoon.客房预订部!下午好!
B:I’d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.我想预订一间下周二的双人房。
延伸 Advance Reservations.Can I help you?酒店预订。有什么可以为您服务的吗?
Yes,I’d like to book a single room with a bath from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.是的。我想预订一间带浴室的单人房,时间是从10月4号下午至10月10号早上。
提供服务
A:Royal Hotel.Can I help you?皇家酒店。我能为您服务吗?
B:Yes.I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4.Do you have any vacancies1?我想订一个房间,5月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
延伸 Can I help you?我能帮您吗?
Good morning,sir.Can I be of service to you?早安,先生。我可否为您效劳?
What can I do for you?需要我帮忙吗?
Is there anything I can do for you?有什么能为您效劳的吗?
查看有无空房
A:Yes.I need a room for three days from May 2 to May 4.Do you have any vacancies?我想订一个房间,5月2号到4号,请问你们还有空房吗?
B:Please wait a moment.I have to check if there is a room available.请稍等,我查一下有没有空房。
延伸 Please wait a moment.I will check it.请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
I’ll contact the Front Desk and see if there is a room available.我与前台联系一下,看看有没有空房。
Could you hold the line please?I’ll check the room availability… 请别挂电话,我来查查有没有空房……
预订已满
A:Have you any vacant (spare) room in the hotel?旅馆有空余房间吗?
B:Sorry,we have no vacant (spare) room for you.But I can recommend you to the Orient Hotel where you may get a spare room.对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。
场景词汇
1 vacancy 空房
延伸 I’m sorry,sir.We are fully booked that day.对不起,先生,我们那天的房间已经订满了。
I’m sorry,sir.Our hotel rooms are all booked at this moment.We have no vacancy.
对不起,先生。我们已经客满,没有空房间。
We don’t have any vacancies for that day.那天我们没有空房了。
询问姓名
A:Now could I have your name,please?现在我能问一下您的名字吗?
B:My name is John Deep.我叫约翰·迪普。
延伸 Would you kindly spell that for me?您能拼一下吗?
That is J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.J-o-h-n D-e-e-p.
May I have your name?请问您的名字?
房间要求
A:What kind of room would you like,sir?先生,您要什么样的房间?
B:I’d like a suite with an ocean view,please.我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。
延伸 I’d like to book a double room for Tuesday next week.我想订下周二的双人房间。
What kind of room would you like (prefer)?您想要什么样的房间?
Do you want a single room or a double room?您想要单人房还是双人房?
Would you like a room with a bath or shower1 ?您想要带浴缸还是淋浴的房间?
居住期限
A:How long will you be staying?您打算住多久?
B:We’ll be leaving on Sunday morning.我们将在星期天上午离开。
延伸 How long do you plan to stay here?您打算住多久?
For how many nights?您要住几个晚上?
Thank you.How many nights would you like to stay?谢谢。您预计在此住几个晚上?
How long do you intend to2 stay in this hotel?您准备在此住多久?
场景词汇
1 shower 淋浴 2 intend to 打算
住宿人数
A:Do you have a room in early August?8月初有空房间吗?
B:Yes,we do.And for how many people?有。几个人住?
延伸 How many people are there in your party?你们一起有几个人?
There’re only two of us.Just my wife and me.只有两个人。我夫人和我。(www.xing528.com)
套房
A:Oh,I see.Then do you have anything less expensive?我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?
B:No,sir.This is the least expensive suite1 we have at the moment.没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是最便宜的套房。
延伸 Well,then you should consider a suite.We have some very nice ones at US $220 a night.那样的话,您应该考虑套间。我们有很好的套间,每晚220美元。
What do the suites include?套间都包括什么?
Each has a single bedroom with a sitting room and bathroom.每个套间有单人卧室、客厅和浴室。
选择房间
A:Which kind of room would you prefer?您喜欢什么样的房间?
B:A double room,please.请给我一间双人房。
延伸 We have a twin at HK $1,000 and at HK $1,500.Which would you prefer?
我们有1 000港元和1 500港元的两张单人床房间,您喜欢哪一种?
I’ll take the one at HK $1,000.我订1 000港元的那一种。
订房时间
A:Which date would that be?要订在什么时候?
B:For the night of April 18th for one night.订4月18日一个晚上。
延伸 And the date of the reservation?房间预订的日期呢?
From June 10th,for 3 days.从6月10日起,共3天。
场景词汇
1 suite 套间
到达时间
A:What time will you be arriving?您将何时到达?
B:Tomorrow afternoon.明天下午。
延伸 What time do you expect to arrive?您什么时间入住?
有关房费
A:What is the rate,please?请问房费是多少?
B:The current rate is $50 per night.现行房费是50美元一天。
延伸 For a single room the price would be 35 dollars.单人房的价格是35美元。
There’s a reduction1for children.儿童可以减价。
It’s RMB 400 per night.每晚400元。
价格比较
A:What is the difference in price compared to two connecting double rooms?
与两人连通房间比,在价格上有什么区别?
B:There would be a saving of about thirty-five US dollars.可以节省大约35美元。
延伸 What’s the price difference?两种房间的价格有什么不同?
A double room with a front view2 is 140 dollars per night;one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。
房价包括费用
A:What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
B:It is one hundred Yuan a day including the heating fee,but excluding the service charge.100元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。
延伸 OK,I’ll take it.By the way,does the price include breakfast?那好吧,我就预订它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?
打折
A:That’s a little high.I’m told your hotel is offering a discount now.价格有点高。
场景词汇
1 reduction 减价 2 room with a front view 阳面房间
我听说你们酒店正在打折。
B:Yes,we were,but the offer ended yesterday.I’m sorry.是的,但打折昨天就结束了。很抱歉。
延伸 Do you give a discount1 if I stay here more than one week?住一星期或一星期以上你们给优惠吗?
Yes,we give a 5% discount for one week,10% for two weeks and over.有,住一星期有5%的折扣,住两星期和两星期以上有10%的折扣。
不能改变日期
A:Could you hold the line,please?I’ll check our room availability for that day...Thank you for waiting,sir.I’m afraid our hotel is fully booked that night.Is it possible for you to change your reservation date?请别挂断,我要查一下那天的空房间……让您久等了,先生,本店那晚的房间恐怕已经登记额满,您能否换一下预订日期?
B:No,that’s not possible.不,不可能。
延伸 We might have cancellations2 .Could you call us again closer to that date?或许有人会取消预约,请您在接近那个日期时再打电话来,好吗?
Sure,but if you do have any cancellations,could you let me know as soon as possible?好的,如果真有人取消,能不能尽快让我知道呢?
I’m very sorry,sir,but we are unable to do that.We would appreciate it very much if you could call us instead.先生,非常抱歉,我们不能那样做。如果改由您打电话来,我们将非常感激。
取消预订
A:Room Reservations.What can I do for you?客房预订处。我可以帮您做什么呢?
B:Yes.I’d like to cancel a reservation,for the travel schedule has been changed.
是这样的。我想取消已经预订的房间,因为旅游计划有所改变。
延伸 Thank you,madam.I will cancel the reservation for June 10th for 3 days.We look forward to another chance to serve you.谢谢您,女士。我将取消6月10日起3天的预订。欢迎下次光临。
场景词汇
1 discount 折扣 2 cancellation 取消预订
更改预订
A:Hi,I’d like to change my reservation from June 20 to June 23.你好。我想更改我预订的从6月20日到6月23日的房间。
B:OK.May I have your name,please?好的,您叫什么名字?
延伸 Oh,according to our records you booked a single room from June 20 to June 23.What seems to be the problem?噢,根据我们的记录,你预订了6月20日至6月23日的一个单人房间。有什么问题吗?
Well,I’d like to change the date from June 20 to 25,and make that for two singles instead of one.我想把日期从6月20日延至6月25日,并且要两个单人房间,而不是一个。
Let me see.Yes,that can be arranged.Two single rooms from June 20 to 25 under the name of1 Helen Carter.让我看看。是的,可以安排。以海伦 · 卡特的名义预订两个单人房间,6月20日至6月25日。
Yes,thanks a lot.是的,多谢。
期待光临
A:We’ll be there next Sunday morning.我们将在下个星期天上午到达。
B:And we look forward to seeing you next Sunday.我们盼望下周日见到您。
延伸 Certainly,sir.Our check-in time is after 1:00 p.m.We look forward to seeing you.
好的。我们的登记时间是在下午一点钟之后。恭候您的光临。
场景词汇
1 under the name of 以……的名义
免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。