你一定要会说的场景句
1.我带您去前台报到。
Let me show you to the front desk.
2.让我来帮您提行李。
Let me help you with your baggage.
3.就是这个吗?
Is this everything?
4.您有多少件行李?
How many pieces of luggage do you have?
5.行李的件数正确吗?
Is this the correct number of bags?
6.我可以把行李放在这儿吗?
May I put your bags here?
7.先生,您自己提这个袋子,好吗?
Could you carry this bag,sir?
8.女士,非常抱歉。
I’m very sorry to hear that,madam.
9.马上就到。
Your suitcases will be here shortly.
10.请描述一下,好吗?
Could you describe them,please?
前台报到
A:Let me show you to the front desk1.Follow me,please.我带您去前台报到。请跟我来。
B:Good!Thanks.好的,谢谢。
延伸 I’ll show you to the front desk.This way,please.我带您到柜台,请跟我来。
I see,thanks.好的,谢谢。
帮忙提行李
A:(Opening the trunk,taking out the baggage and looking at the name on the baggage tags)I’m the doorman,Mr.Short.Let me help you with your baggage.
(打开后备箱,取出行李,看了一下贴在行李标签上的名字)我是门童,肖特先生,让我来帮您提行李。
B:It’s so kind of you.你真是太好了。
延伸 May I help you with your luggage,sir?先生,我帮您提行李,好吗?
Let me help you with your luggage.让我来帮您提行李吧。
You are welcome.And please let me carry the bags for you.Follow me this way,please.别客气,请让我帮您提行李。请跟我这边走。
所有行李
A:How many bags do you have?Is this everything?您总共有几件行李?就是这个吗?
B:Yes.That’s all.对,就这个。
延伸 Is this all you have?这是您所有的东西吗?
Is this all your baggage?这是您所有的行李吗?
询问行李总数
A:How many pieces of luggage do you have?您有多少件行李?
B:Just these three.只有这三件。
延伸 How many pieces of baggage do you have?您有几件行李?
Two suitcases2 and one bag.Is that right?两个旅行箱和一个袋子,对吗?
Yes.That’s all.是的,就是这些。(www.xing528.com)
场景词汇
1 front desk 前台 2 suitcase 旅行箱
核对行李
A:Here is your room key.Is this the correct number of bags?这是房间的钥匙。行李的件数正确吗?
B:Let’s see.Yes,that’s all.我看看。对,就是这些。
延伸 Is this everything,sir?先生,这是所有的行李吗?
Yes,that’s right.对。
放置行李
A:This is your room.After you,sir.May I put your bags here?这是您的房间。先生,您先走。我可以把行李放在这儿吗?
B:Sure.Just put them anywhere.当然可以。随便搁着吧。
延伸 We’re very sorry for the delay,sir.May I put your bags here?对不起,先生,耽搁了一下。我把行李放在这儿,好吗?
May I put your baggage here?我可以把行李放在这儿吗?
May I hang1 your coat in the closet2 ,sir?我把您的外套挂进壁橱里,好吗?
Ah,yes.Please do!嗯,好的。麻烦你了。
旅客自拿行李
A:Could you carry this bag,sir?I’m afraid the contents might break.先生,您自己提这个袋子,好吗?我担心里面的东西会破。
B:Sure,no problem.好的,没问题。
延伸 Would you mind taking these bottles with you?您介意自己拿这些瓶子吗?
Could you take this camera with you,sir?先生,您自己拿这台照相机,好吗?
行李延误
A:Yes.I’ve been waiting for my bags to be sent up for the last half hour.Where are they?是这样的,我等行李送上来至少等了半小时,行李哪里去了?
B:I’m very sorry to hear that,madam.May I have your name and room number,please?女士,非常抱歉。可以请问您的姓名及房间号码吗?
场景词汇
1 hang 悬挂 2 closet 壁橱
延伸 We’re very sorry for the delay1,madam.I’ll check immediately and call you back.
女士,对不起,耽误了您的时间,我立刻检查并给您回电。
This is the Bell Captain.Your bags are on the way now.We’re very sorry for the
inconvenience.我是服务生领班。您的行李正送往您的房间。很抱歉给您带来不便。
行李到达时间
A:Thank you.When will our baggage arrive?谢谢。我们的行李什么时候能到?
B:Your suitcases will be here shortly.The bellman is handling them.马上就到。行李员正拿上来呢。
延伸 Your baggage will be sent up in a little while.您的行李过一会儿就送上来。
Very well.非常好。
描述行李
A:Could you describe them,please?请描述一下,好吗?
B:The suitcases are pale leather and the shoulder bag is dark brown.旅行箱是浅色皮质的,手提包是深咖啡色的。
延伸 Could you give me a description of your case?您能描述一下您的箱子吗?
It’s like this.It’s square2 with a leather cover.Yes,I remember,there is a green string around the handle.That’s right.那个箱子是这样的:正方形,皮革面。对了,我记起来了,有一根绿绳子绕在提手上。
Could you describe the jacket,please?请您描述一下那件夹克,好吗?
Yes,it’s a beige3 corduroy jacket4 with a brown checked lining.那是件米黄色的灯芯绒夹克,上面有咖啡色格子和线条。
场景词汇
1 delay 延期,耽搁 2 square 正方形的
3 beige 米黄色的 4 corduroy jacket 灯芯绒夹克
免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。