首页 理论教育 对话练习:寻找10:20飞往新加坡的登机口

对话练习:寻找10:20飞往新加坡的登机口

时间:2023-05-21 理论教育 版权反馈
【摘要】:请问10:20飞往新加坡的飞机在哪登机?2CA:Excuse me,sir.乘务员:打扰了,先生。这不会妨碍任何人。根据航空公司的规定,紧急出口座位不应该有行李。3PAX:Excuse me,Miss.Can I put my baggage in the galley?

对话练习:寻找10:20飞往新加坡的登机口

1

PAX:Hello!Where can I get the 10:20 flight to Singapore?您好!请问10:20飞往新加坡的飞机在哪登机?

CA:Wait a moment,let me have a look.Gate 70.请等一下,让我查查。是70号登机口。

PAX:Where is the gate 70?70号登机口在哪里?

CA:It's on the downstairs.You go downstairs and then you should go straight.Follow the sign and you will find it.

在楼下,您下楼然后直走,沿着指示牌走就能找到了。

PAX:Thanks.Could I ask another question?谢谢。我能再问个问题吗?

CA:Yes,please.可以。

PAX:You know that the weather is bad these days.Is there an possibility that the flight would be put off?

您知道,最近天气不是很好,航班有可能被延误吗?

CA:Sorry,I don't know.But I haven't received any notice.对不起,我不清楚,我还没有接到任何通知。

PAX:I catch the time.I have an important meeting in Singapore.我得赶时间,我在新加坡有一个很重要的会议要开。

CA:Don't worry.It will be fine.别担心,会顺利的。

2

CA:Excuse me,sir.

乘务员:打扰了,先生。

PAX:Yes?

旅客:怎么了?

CA:I'm afraid I have to put your baggage in other places.

乘务员:恐怕我得把您的行李放到其他地方了。

PAX:Why?It's not in anyone's way.

旅客:为什么?这不会妨碍任何人。

CA:No,but it might be.You're sitting next to the emergency exit.According to the airlines regulations,passengers are requested to keep the emergency exit seats clear of all baggage.

乘务员:不,可能会妨碍。您坐在紧急出口旁边。根据航空公司的规定,紧急出口座位不应该有行李。

PAX:So where could I put it?I'll need it during the flight.

旅客:那我应该把它放在哪里呢?我需要它。

CA:Don't worry.Let me assist you with your baggage and put it into other overhead locker.

乘务员:别担心。让我帮您拿行李,把它放到头顶的行李箱里。

PAX:All right.Thank you.

旅客:好的。谢谢!

3

PAX:Excuse me,Miss.Can I put my baggage in the galley?

旅客:打扰一下,小姐。我可以把行李放到厨房里吗?

CA:I'm afraid you can't.We'll be working in the galley preparing the dinner.Besides,we'll stow litter bags there after dinner.Would you mind putting it somewhere else?

乘务员:恐怕您不能。我们将在厨房里准备晚餐。另外,晚饭后我们会把垃圾袋放在那里。您介意把它放到别的地方吗?

PAX:But my baggage is too big to go into the compartment or under my seat.(www.xing528.com)

旅客:但是我的行李太大了,放不进行李舱或座位下面。

CA:Well,if you don't mind,I'll keep it safe somewhere else.

乘务员:嗯,如果您不介意的话,我会把它保管到别处。

PAX:Well,but there are some fragile items in it.

旅客:嗯,但是里面有一些易碎物品。

CA:I see.I'll keep it with care.

乘务员:我明白了。我会小心保管的。

PAX:Thank you!

旅客:谢谢!

4

CA:Pardon me for interrupting you,Madam.Your baggage is far too heavy and won't fit into the overhead compartment.It might easily fall down in case of turbulence and hurt someone.

乘务员:请原谅我打断您,女士。您的行李太重了,放不进头顶的行李箱。万一遇到颠簸,它很容易掉下来伤到人。

PAX:I see.What can I do with it?

旅客:我明白了。我该怎么做?

CA:I'm afraid you need to put it under the seat in front of you.

乘务员:您需要把它放在您前面的座位下面。

PAX:All right.

旅客:好的。

CA:Please allow me to assist you with it.

乘务员:请让我帮助您。

PAX:Thank you!

旅客:谢谢!

(The cabin attendant helps the passenger carry the bag down from the locker.Suddenly,some fruits run out of the bag.)

(客舱服务员帮旅客把袋子从储物柜里拿下来,突然,袋子里的一些水果滚落出来。)

CA:Excuse me,Madam.I'm afraid you can't take those fruits with you on this international flight.According to the quarantine requirements of Canadian government,all entry passengers to Canada are not allowed to bring in fruits.

乘务员:打扰一下,女士。您不能把这些水果带上这趟国际航班。根据加拿大政府的检疫要求,所有入境旅客都不允许携带水果。

PAX:Oh,dear.What am I supposed to do now?

旅客:哦,天哪。我现在该怎么办?

CA:Don't worry,Madam.You can choose to dispose of them by yourself,or you can give them to us,we'll be happy to be at your service.

乘务员:别担心,女士。您可以选择自己处理,也可以交给我们,我们很乐意为您服务。

PAX:Thanks.That's very nice of you.

旅客:谢谢。你真是太好了。

CA:It's a pleasure.Wish you a pleasant journey.

乘务员:这是我的荣幸。祝您旅途愉快。

免责声明:以上内容源自网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵犯您的原创版权请告知,我们将尽快删除相关内容。

我要反馈